Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Cooking rock nut press cake, while saving rock nut paste  (Read 910 times)

VerdantSF

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Cooking rock nut press cake, while saving rock nut paste
« on: August 02, 2012, 04:33:36 pm »

Since rock nut press cake and rock nut paste are both listed under the same heading of "rock nut" (not "rock nuts") in the kitchen menu, I used to switch back and forth with the Cook toggle.  I found out a way to just leave it on Cook and still have the paste available for processing.  While the two products share 1 entry in the kitchen menu, they are still separate stockpile options.  I now set a small stockpile next to my screw press that takes rock nut paste only.  Meanwhile, the main ingredients pile that is linked to the kitchen only takes rock nut press cake.  A lot less micromanaging once you get past the initial set-up.  I know that rock nut press cake isn't a high value cooking ingredient, but since I love spicing meals up with quarry bush leaves and making rock nut soap, might as well put the press cake to good use, too :).

brainfreez

• Bay Watcher
  • THIS IS !
    • View Profile
Re: Cooking rock nut press cake, while saving rock nut paste
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2012, 04:56:10 pm »

quarry bush leaves FTW !!!!!!!!.
I am currently investigating what Brainfreez is on. It is the greatest drug that any man, woman, kobold or pony has ever seen, going off of that everything he posts is pure win.
Sleyerhero90 : You're battle-rapping with a guy who supported THE SAME FREAKING GUY YOU DO!
Breainfreez : wait .... really ?