Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Odd little world I have here  (Read 703 times)

pbnjoe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Odd little world I have here
« on: August 03, 2012, 04:57:57 pm »

I genned a 1050 year old pocket world with high everything but savagery iirc, and it made some interesting results. All the evil people I've fought so far are vampires of different kinds (I've become one), and the majority of people in the local city I'm in are goblins. The keep's guards are entirely goblins (which I've recruited), the only humans being lowly shopkeepers. Everyone tells me to praise lust. There are statues of humans everywhere, perhaps reminding the few left of the old days. This is truly an evil lil world :)

Serious Business

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Odd little world I have here
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2012, 05:27:22 pm »

That's pretty cool!  You can challenge yourself to bring humans back into power.  Can you post the save?

pbnjoe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2012, 05:50:26 pm »

http://dffd.wimbli.com/file.php?id=6740

Because of the form my character is in now, I think I'd rather purge the world of evil by removing all chance of it.

Only way I know to remove all chance is to remove all life ;)

Serious Business

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2012, 05:58:33 pm »

Thanks!  I'll be sure to mess around with stuff and see what I can do.

pbnjoe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2012, 06:43:39 pm »

Wow, I guess I got cocky there. I had ~30 zombies with me, I slept in the open...

"Halt in the name of the Quiet Devil!" or something like that. Seemed like a (well named) authority for the area. 10 goblin lashers, crossbowmen, bowmen, macemen, an so on. Devastated my zombies and me :(

Oh well, time to try again :D

EDIT: I think I became an enemy of theirs because I accidentally drained a guy of blood when feeding. I should've stuck to suffocating and feeding on the dwarves in lairs  :-\
« Last Edit: August 03, 2012, 06:50:49 pm by pbnjoe »