Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: strange mood dwarf "keeps muttering ngutegsheget"  (Read 6649 times)

potzertommy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
strange mood dwarf "keeps muttering ngutegsheget"
« on: July 27, 2012, 11:37:51 pm »

that... isnt a word, and it isnt in the wiki entry for Strange Mood. Does anyone have any idea what I am supposed to be providing to this guy?

krenshala

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: strange mood dwarf "keeps muttering ngutegsheget"
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2012, 11:39:56 pm »

Thats the name of what he's making.  They usually only do that after they've got all the stuff they want.
Quote from: Haspen
Quote from: phoenixuk
Zepave Dawnhogs the Butterfly of Vales the Marsh Titan ... was taken out by a single novice axedwarf and his pet war kitten. Long Live Domas Etasastesh Adilloram, slayer of the snow butterfly!
Doesn't quite have the ring of heroics to it...
Mother: "...and after the evil snow butterfly was defeated, Domas and his kitten lived happily ever after!"
Kids: "Yaaaay!"

GoombaGeek

• Bay Watcher
  • Horrors! Crundles in the caverns!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2012, 11:40:12 pm »

That's the name of the artifact he'll make if everything goes properly.

As for requirements, hopefully he'll yell something like "Ngutegsheget needs gems!".
My wooden badge was delicious.

potzertommy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2012, 11:50:18 pm »

Thats the name of what he's making.  They usually only do that after they've got all the stuff they want.
you're right!  I was being plagued with so much "cant reach animal to feed it" spam (no idea what that is about, by the way) that i hadnt yet seen the "has begun mysterious construction" message.

Thanks!

wuphonsreach

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2012, 01:58:38 pm »

you're right!  I was being plagued with so much "cant reach animal to feed it" spam (no idea what that is about, by the way) that i hadnt yet seen the "has begun mysterious construction" message.

Thanks!

At a guess, an animal has probably been startled to up on top of a wall or some other location where it can't get down and the dwarf can't bring it water / food.