Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Boatmurdered levers do what?  (Read 941 times)

GoombaGeek

• Bay Watcher
  • Horrors! Crundles in the caverns!
    • View Profile
Boatmurdered levers do what?
« on: July 28, 2012, 12:34:26 pm »

So, I'm working on this little project, a replica of Boatmurdered in Minecraft. And I wanted to be super cool and actually hook up the levers to what they control.

Except I have no idea what they're hooked up to, and reading the LP only makes me more confused, seeing as every consecutive overseer re-did everything. It's impossible.

You know that thread about recovering the saves? That would be handy. Because I just need to figure out what does what. Hell, you wouldn't even have to release the save files and defile a legend, or something. Just include a diagram, please :( ?

Your reward would be playing this save and being able to unleash Operation Fuck the World yourself (although it wouldn't work perfectly seeing as Minecraft has odd fluid dynamics, but I'm sure I could work something out).
My wooden badge was delicious.

Callista

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Boatmurdered levers do what?
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2012, 12:54:38 pm »

Unfortunately, that was part of the !!FUN!! at Boatmurdered. I doubt anybody knows. Most likely, levers will be hooked to bridges, doors, floodgates. There'll probably be a few to flood and drain farming districts. Cages will probably be hooked up to levers, though as I understand it Boatmurdered also had a problem with too many loose stray animals, so maybe that wasn't the case.

If you wanna be really true to Boatmurdered, I suggest you randomize what's hooked up to what, and then destroy the paper you wrote the linkages on. That'd probably be the most authentic way to go about it.

GoombaGeek

• Bay Watcher
  • Horrors! Crundles in the caverns!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2012, 12:58:46 pm »

All right.

Mind you, Minecraft doesn't have magic wi-fi mechanisms, so there'll be underground wires leading everywhere :P
My wooden badge was delicious.

gabandre

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2012, 02:23:47 pm »

wireless redstone mod

Mobotium

• Bay Watcher
  • I dont know who you are.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2012, 02:52:44 pm »

//Nevermind me//
« Last Edit: July 28, 2012, 02:55:03 pm by Mobotium »
Yes he is... So the countess will never bread?
If she doesnt bread, let her cake.