Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]

Author Topic: Roll to Raid the Labyrinth! Turn 13- Sharp Fangs  (Read 24498 times)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Raid the Labyrinth! Turn 13- Sharp Fangs
« Reply #150 on: June 26, 2012, 06:49:55 am »

((@Tiruin: The GM may understand you are going to shoot by aiming. Also, my characters are usually smart. They examine places and enemies in search of something useful or weak spots, while your examining actions usually are:
-Examine my weapon.
-Examine myself.
-Admire the floor.
-Admire the ceiling.

Got the difference? :P))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: June 26, 2012, 07:38:18 am »

((Hey. The background needs admiring too! :I

And guess where on that golem I searched for? Ah wait, that'll do for later. And yes, I'm aiming at that part of the beak wolf to get it off scourge.))

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: June 26, 2012, 01:57:03 pm »

Lalande's little leather sling spun in quick arcs from her left hand, making a humming whirr-whirr-whirr sound. Those who had seen the weapon in action could testify it was quite dangerous and accurate in Halfling hands.

There was a snapping sound, like a sheet being set, as the deadly iron shot flew toward the Wolf...

Action: Whirl up my sling and try to bean the Female Beta Beak Wolf on the head, the one Alana is targeting.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: June 28, 2012, 10:38:04 pm »

Wrestle unclaimed beak dog to ground to establish dominance.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: July 03, 2012, 08:05:51 pm »

Bump bump. :P
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]