Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: add_spatter (dfhack) reaction  (Read 1031 times)

Enyalios

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
add_spatter (dfhack) reaction
« on: February 13, 2013, 12:46:45 pm »

Hi guys,

I wanted to try the add_spatter plugin from dfhack. So, I took a look at the Masterwork Mod, since this Mod already has some reactions that use the plugin and I copied the following reaction:

Code: [Select]
[REACTION:SPATTER_ADD_THING]
[NAME:coat with imported venom (weapon)]
[BUILDING:STILL:CUSTOM_R]
[REAGENT:extract:150:NONE:NONE:NONE:NONE]
[MIN_DIMENSION:150]
[PRESERVE_REAGENT]
[REACTION_CLASS:ADD_SPATTER_VENOM]
[REAGENT:extract container:1:NONE:NONE:NONE:NONE]
[CONTAINS:extract]
[PRESERVE_REAGENT]
[DOES_NOT_DETERMINE_PRODUCT_AMOUNT]
[REAGENT:object:1:WEAPON:NONE:NONE:NONE]
[PRESERVE_REAGENT]
[REAGENT:tallow:1:GLOB:NONE:NONE:NONE][REACTION_CLASS:TALLOW][UNROTTEN]
[HAS_MATERIAL_REACTION_PRODUCT:SOAP_MAT]
[IMPROVEMENT:800:object:COVERED:GET_MATERIAL_FROM_REAGENT:extract:NONE]
[SKILL:WAX_WORKING]

I also added the [REACTION_CLASS:ADD_SPATTER_VENOM] token to [MATERIAL_TEMPLATE:CREATURE_EXTRACT_TEMPLATE] in material_template_default.txt and the [PERMITTED_REACTION:SPATTER_ADD_THING] token entity_default.txt

The reaction actually appears in the game and dfhack also acknowledges it by saying "Detecting spatter add reactions - enabling plugin.". But I can never execute this reaction, since apparently I don't have the right reagents. Even though I have several barrels of imported GCS venom, helmet snake venom, tallows, soaps and weapons.

Am I missing something - did I forgot a token somewhere, like one that makes weapons improvable or something like that? Or is there something wrong with my Copy&Paste Skills and the reaction above is wrong somehow?

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
Re: add_spatter (dfhack) reaction
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2013, 12:50:31 pm »

Do you have tallow and a weapon ?
::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

smakemupagus

• Bay Watcher
  • [CANOPENDOORS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2013, 01:00:08 pm »

Could be the ordinary custom-reaction pathing problem, have you tried having the manager run the reaction and see whether he can do it or what he reports missing?

Enyalios

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2013, 01:59:02 pm »

Could be the ordinary custom-reaction pathing problem, have you tried having the manager run the reaction and see whether he can do it or what he reports missing?

That was the problem - when the manager runs the reaction, it works perfectly. :D

Big thanks to you and Meph  :)