Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Where's the bugtracker?  (Read 438 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Where's the bugtracker?
« on: June 29, 2012, 07:36:48 am »

I have this weird issue where deconstructing walls seems to cause stuff to teleport around. I'd like to submit a bug report.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Quietust

• Bay Watcher
  • Does not suffer fools gladly
    • View Profile
    • QMT Productions
Re: Where's the bugtracker?
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2012, 07:50:15 am »

There's a "Bug Tracker" link from the main Dwarf Fortress page on bay12games.com, and it takes you here.

In this case, however, don't bother submitting a bug report because it's already been reported (as well as 2 other duplicate reports added by people who didn't bother to use the Search feature).
P.S. If you don't get this note, let me know and I'll write you another.
It's amazing how dwarves can make a stack of bones completely waterproof and magmaproof.
It's amazing how they can make an entire floodgate out of the bones of 2 cats.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: Where's the bugtracker?
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2012, 07:53:26 am »

Alright, thanks for the link and the note.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.