Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19]

Author Topic: Battlefleet Gothic - Armada. RTS.  (Read 39394 times)

Wiles

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Battlefleet Gothic - Armada. RTS.
« Reply #270 on: October 06, 2016, 06:59:35 am »

Have you tried contacting the devs? Problems go away quicker when people report them.

DemonOfWrath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: October 06, 2016, 07:06:22 am »

Honestly I don't care that much. Just kind of amusing in a sad way that 6 months after the game is released there's fatal errors from just trying to get through the tutorials quickly, and my assumption is if it crashes that early it's still not going to be stable enough to get through the full campaign without getting frustrating.

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: October 06, 2016, 11:29:21 am »

To be fair, one shouldn't take the inflexibility of a scripted tutorial as a reflection on the entire game. Plenty of other game's tutorials to this day can still be broken in much the same way. Put another way: it's actually very hard to account for all the potential player behaviors when you're doing a highly scripted tutorial.
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: October 06, 2016, 02:15:02 pm »

I for one haven't seen a single crash so far, and only a few (mostly visual) bugs. It actually seems fairly stable, but to be fair I'm not far in the campaign and I haven't touched multiplayer.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #274 on: October 06, 2016, 02:43:31 pm »

Eh, the game is pretty much completly stable. The tutorial is buggy as fuck and broken, and has been since the start and it has been reported many times (at least once by me) and could be easily fixed but hey, that's one of few moments in game where it's so heavily scripted (as most missions are basically single-player multiplayer games) and all other seem to be pretty okay.
Kot finishes his morning routine in the same way he always does, by burning a scale replica of Saint Basil's Cathedral on the windowsill.
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19]