Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: New Human Diplomat is a WHAT?!  (Read 3042 times)

Tomsod

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: New Human Diplomat is a WHAT?!
« Reply #15 on: June 29, 2012, 12:28:22 pm »

You better haven't killed him indeed. Dunno about true dwarvish ways, but in this particular case he would be much more useful alive - if you capture him, you can make him poison your weapons (mostly useful for bolts) with his vapors. This is especially good when demon's/FB's poison is actually deadly, which isn't always the case.

Nagidal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My gaming channel
Re: New Human Diplomat is a WHAT?!
« Reply #16 on: June 29, 2012, 02:09:37 pm »

I had such a visitor a couple of days ago. Now reposting from What's going on in your fort?:

A clear monster diplomat from Ulogil has arrived. Ethgath,  Deity. An enormous wolf twisted into humanoid form with external ribs. It has a gaunt appearance. Its clear hair is long and straight. Beware its poisonous sting! She is average in size.

Legends say: Ethgath, human goddess. A deity that occurs in the myths of the Entrancing Unions. Ethgath was most often depicted as a female human and was associated with misery.

She is clad in masterful large sheep wool dress by an unknown artisan. It is made from sheep wool cloth. The thread is red with redroot dye. The object is adorned with hanging rings of wax opal and green glass and menaces with spikes of finely crafted morion. On the item is a[n] image of a whip vine in dacite.

She gets bonuspoints from me for wearing an elf nail earring, +elf hair amulet+, -elf bone bracelet-, and an -elf bone crown-

It happened at 1h09m50s of this DF stream.
After I am through looking at the Deity diplomat, right after her marches a respectable goblin army and tries to besiege my fortress [1h35m10s]. So it begins...
I stream most of my DF sessions: gaming.youtube/nagidal146, they are archived on my youtube channel. (Dwarf Fortress Tutorials)
Pages: 1 [2]