Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: I can't see individual meals in a prepared food barrel in the trade screen  (Read 1019 times)

guitarxe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

So I usually have prepared meals as my source of income for caravans, but with 34.10 it seems that on the trade screen, the barrel doesn't show the individual meals under it. Like you know you would have
Code: [Select]
-Finished goods bin
amulet
crown
ring
blah blah

-prepared food barrel
roast
roast
more roast
[code]

But now when I trade it doesn't show the roasts in the barrel. Just the barrel itself, and the barrel has the full price of all the roasts, so I know there are roasts in it.

This is really a problem when trading to elves, because before I could just trade the individual meals from inside the barrel without offering the barrel (cause it's wooden and offends them).

Is this a bug or did I start doing something wrong?
Feeling down? Click Here!

slink

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazy Cat Dwarf
    • View Profile
    • Slink's Burrow Online

You can't trade individual items out of a barrel or stone pot, only out of bins.  Store your prepared meals in a stockpile without barrels if you want to be able to trade them individually.
There is only one cat, and all cats are that cat.
Almost losing is sometimes fun.

Garath

• Bay Watcher
  • Helping to deforest the world
    • View Profile

storing them outside of barrels is a good idea in any case as tallow roasts quickly take away all available barrels
Quote from: Urist Imiknorris
Jam a door with its corpse and let all the goblins in. Hey, nobody said it had to be a weapon against your enemies.
Quote from: Frogwarrior
And then everyone melted.