Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Akhier's Minecraft 1.2.5 heavily modded Lets Play [Finished]  (Read 4032 times)

Akhier the Dragon hearted

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a Dragon, Roar
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
Akhier's Minecraft 1.2.5 heavily modded Lets Play [Finished]
« on: April 25, 2012, 08:54:49 pm »

This is mostly just going to be a thread to put links to the mods I use but Direwolf is not using. I am going to be doing my Minecraft lets play with basicly the same mod loadout that Direwolf is using but I will also have the following:
ModloaderMP
Optifine - Specifically the MultiCore version
Rei's Minimap
Whats My Light Level
Somnia
Crafting Table III
Toggle Sneak
Editable Signs
and I am using the Faithful texture pack

If you have any questions or request feel free to ask here or on the video themselves.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2012, 04:34:05 pm by Akhier the Dragon hearted »
Join us. The crazy is at a perfect temperature today.
So it seems I accidentally put my canteen in my wheelbarrow and didn't notice... and then I got really thirsty... so right before going to sleep I go to take a swig from my canteen and... end up snorting a line of low-grade meth.

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a Dragon, Roar
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
Re: Akhier's Minecraft 1.2.5 TotallynotacopyofDirewolfs Lets Play
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2012, 09:53:25 pm »

Well I made it to Episode 5. I think from now on every 5 videos I will update here. Anyway here is a link to video five.
So it seems I accidentally put my canteen in my wheelbarrow and didn't notice... and then I got really thirsty... so right before going to sleep I go to take a swig from my canteen and... end up snorting a line of low-grade meth.

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a Dragon, Roar
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2012, 09:42:36 pm »

Well I made it to video 10! I manage to craft the research thing from Thaumcraft and I show how far I have gotten so far with my farm stack.

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a Dragon, Roar
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2012, 04:29:11 pm »

A little late in announcing the 15th episode but thats what happens when it finishes uploading while I am asleep and I have somewhere to be the next day. I just got back so let it be known that you can find the video here.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2012, 04:35:25 pm »

Hi.
:3

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a Dragon, Roar
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2012, 04:45:23 pm »

Hello ^(0_x)

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2012, 06:03:07 pm »

You seemed a bit lonely. o3o

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a Dragon, Roar
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2012, 11:36:24 pm »

Yeah, I wasn't really expecting anyone to post really so its not that bad. This was more of a place to keep my mods straight though now that I think about it I need to update the list to remove hangable maps and add crafting table III.  v(*~*)v

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a Dragon, Roar
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a Dragon, Roar
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2012, 12:53:46 am »

Finally video 25 is up, nothing much happens as the title may clue you in on. Find it here

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2012, 06:28:56 am »

Ye should make a tunnel borer with Frames and Thaumcraft.
:3
*Hasn't actually watched everything yet.*
« Last Edit: June 02, 2012, 07:58:42 am by Twi »

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a Dragon, Roar
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #11 on: June 02, 2012, 11:23:13 am »

The thing is that I don't particularly like the tunnel borer. Its an interesting thing with a lot of different focuses but in the end it is to simple. I could make a tunnel borer with it by adding it a enderchest and some wire along with maybe ~4 frames to a generic caterpillar frame engine. Have you seen my version of the frame quarry? Thats the kind of stuff I like to do with frames, an interesting problem which makes me design something weird.

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a Dragon, Roar
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
Re: Akhier's Minecraft 1.2.5 heavily modded Lets Play
« Reply #12 on: June 14, 2012, 06:09:40 pm »

I have added another mod to my growing pile of disorder and chaos that I call a lets play. Really nice and simple one which the name tells you all you need to know about it. I did a short video review of it. Here is my review of the Editable Signs mod

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a Dragon, Roar
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel