Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15]

Author Topic: You are Ants: The Ant Queen is Reborn  (Read 25760 times)

OscarComrade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: You are Ants: The Ant Queen is Reborn
« Reply #210 on: May 26, 2012, 11:47:28 am »

If there is no oil in the world, then we'll just have to find a carbon-based lifeform, bury it in the ground, and let it decay into oil over millions of years.

Mr. Palau

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: May 26, 2012, 02:43:20 pm »

:I

Only the two Comrades are supporting oil, and that frankly makes it seem lopsided, just like a Wikipedia article with two puppet accounts arguing on one side.

Also, it's always the GM's discretion in whether or not to accept suggestions. Hell, there might not even be any oil on this world.
His other accoutn was frozen, for some reason, so he had to make a new one. He didn't make a new one just to seem like there is another guy who supports his position, you can check in the You Are A Russain thread, he switched to the new account there and there was no argument there for him to use a puppet for.
you can't just go up to people and get laid.

OscarComrade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: May 26, 2012, 02:52:55 pm »

INDEED.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #213 on: May 26, 2012, 02:53:57 pm »

Only the two Comrades are supporting oil, and that frankly makes it seem lopsided, just like a Wikipedia article with two puppet accounts arguing on one side.
His other accoutn was frozen, for some reason, so he had to make a new one. He didn't make a new one just to seem like there is another guy who supports his position, you can check in the You Are A Russain thread, he switched to the new account there and there was no argument there for him to use a puppet for.
I didn't say that he was a puppet, just that it *seemed* like a puppet. :I

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

bitesh

• Bay Watcher
  • Remember, FTW is WTF spelled backwards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: May 26, 2012, 06:32:34 pm »

I support the oil, in the long run.
It only takes a second to show someone how you feel about them. The police call it "indecent exposure", but whatever.
Quote from: I-Ching
You lose your efficacious tortoise, and look at me till your jaw falls down.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: May 26, 2012, 06:43:54 pm »

I support the oil, in the long run.
I'm not saying you guys can't get oil (I actually planned to have it in the game), but if Comrade keeps suggesting that every action we try to find oil long before its possible I will strike it out of the game just, because its getting so annoying.

God domnot if you have time to run Space Marines you have time to dig for BLACK GOLD.
Yes I have time to run it, and I've done updates for it because its fun to update, I will not update a game I have no drive for because it punishes me. I do forum games because its fun for you guys, and me, keep that in mind. Any who I'll start work on turns for this later, at the moment I'm to worn out to do them, if someone could tally up the most votes for something it'd help me get this done much faster.

OscomGafarade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: June 10, 2012, 05:02:15 pm »

The GM is dead.

LONG LIVE THE OIL.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: June 10, 2012, 05:03:32 pm »

Yes this game is dead sorry, but I just don't have the mindset to continue, thank you all for playing though. Hope you had fun :)
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15]