Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Mister Fantastic 2: Cartoon Heroes, Cartoon Villains  (Read 754 times)

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Mister Fantastic 2: Cartoon Heroes, Cartoon Villains
« on: June 08, 2012, 05:34:32 am »

In the last century, from the ashes of sanity rose a group of psychopaths who would dare to don the mask and costume. Who would dare to call themselves heroes and villains. From this group came a revolution lead by an amnesiac Incredible Hulk wannabe, a heroic transvestite who indoctrinated the masses through dancing and shoe shopping, and a supreme sanity combination of Superman and Robbin. This group of psychopaths tore the world apart, and from its ashes comes the new breed. It is your destiny, it is your duty, and it is your honor to be Cartoon Heroes.
Will you follow the path of the old heroes and villains, or will you find your own way? Only the testing grounds of the ruined country Fantastica will tell!

Welcome to the sequel to The Fantastic Adventures of Mister Fantastic! In this game, you will create your own hero or villain, and you will control them to glory or death. If you don't want to make your own character, you can take one from the old thread and have them in hiding. If you take Splundiferous Boy or Mister Fantastic you will start as Spluntastic Teen with Spluntastic in Speed and Strength. If you take The Crushinator, then you'll start with 0 intelligence, and can only speak the word Crush in RP.
A link to the old thread

There will be a total of 3 villains and 3 heroes playing at one time, though this is subject to change.

When naming your character, try to be weird, and try not to go above two words per name. Making up or combining multiples words into one is encouraged. Up to two stats will have a certain word from your name in place of an actual stat, as decided by me. This does not include Heroics and Villainy, these always start at 0. One final note, I will make all starting abilities unless I ask you to make your own.

Spoiler: character sheet/heroes (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: rules (click to show/hide)
Quote from: BaerTaffy
If Adele covered Aerosmith, that would be my life right now.