Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: RTD of the Gods-Turn One=Finally up!  (Read 2671 times)

Sinpwn

• Bay Watcher
  • That there guy with that face.
    • View Profile
Re: RTD of the Gods-Turn One=Finally up!
« Reply #15 on: June 03, 2012, 07:56:55 pm »

Head out onto the street and work a con artist routine until some time before 8, trying to get some cash.

Imakuni

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Dance Floor!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 03, 2012, 08:35:03 pm »

Victor takes in his surroundings. The grey blanket of fog makes things seem calm, but it feels suffocating. He looks at his map, and looks for a route to Pikes Place. He likes the fuss and noise of a market, there's a productive energy all around that feels familiar and puts him at ease. The best things in life are the simple things.

Head in the general direction toward the market, perhaps sticking my fingers in a few pockets if the opportunity arises. Victor hasn't done any sort of stealing in a long time, but he feels like he's going to need it. And after all, the best things in life may be the simple things, but the material things are a close second and people are a lot less alert here than in Nigeria.
Urist McImmigrant: "What?! Hey! What's going onnn---aaaaRRRGGHH!!"
Urist McSurgeon: "Must remove the rot, yes.  This one is unclean, ssssss.  Purity of essence, yesss."
Urist McImmigrant: "Whhaa---aaaARRGHH OW!  MY PANCREAS!  AAAAGGHH!! THAT'S MY - NOOOOO---AAARRGHGHHH!!!"
Urist McImmigrant has suffocated.

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 03, 2012, 09:20:49 pm »

'Aye corumba" Stephano mubles before looking for Pike's Place for future refrence.
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 06, 2012, 04:58:34 pm »

Hade's Soldier
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Hermes' Footman

Neferhotep
Servant of Azaoth

So I'm just going to drop people that don't post. I'll accept newcomers as they come, up to a 6 character limit. Also, can you update your characters as you post?
« Last Edit: June 08, 2012, 05:24:38 pm by Spinal_Taper »

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 08, 2012, 05:25:01 pm »

You all have an hour left.

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 08, 2012, 05:31:25 pm »

Johnny looked at the t-shirt and sighed, then put the gun back in his pocket. He didn't understand what "Tazing" was even. He wish he had a suit or something, that would feel proper. This would do, but it wouldn't feel great. The undead were not amazing at outfits, it seems. He'd need to buy a suit. He'd need money, though, but he remembered his father put money in a bank just in case things went wrong. Perhaps in the intervening time, it grew into a very good, popular bank? Maybe the money would have interest.

Johnny decided he would find the bank his father stashed money in and then take it out, find an inexpensive but nice suit seller, then buy one, then head to the market.

Sinpwn

• Bay Watcher
  • That there guy with that face.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 08, 2012, 06:47:18 pm »

Go buy a concealable pistol and ammo with the money, then head to the meeting area.
Pages: 1 [2]