Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Not sure where to post this...  (Read 664 times)

weenog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Not sure where to post this...
« on: May 28, 2012, 07:14:20 am »

I recently learned that there's an appropriate thread for informing the devs of gripes with the game.  It seems to me the thread would be more useful if it were made a sticky, and/or given a somewhat more obvious topic title.  just putting it out there.
Listen up: making a thing a ‼thing‼ doesn't make it more awesome or extreme.  It simply indicates the thing is on fire.  Get it right or look like a silly poser.

It's useful to keep a ‼torch‼ handy.

Mr. Palau

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Not sure where to post this...
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2012, 07:19:37 am »

I recently learned that there's an appropriate thread for informing the devs of gripes with the game.  It seems to me the thread would be more useful if it were made a sticky, and/or given a somewhat more obvious topic title.  just putting it out there.
Yeah stickying that is a good idea, then we wouldn't have to create threads to complain.
you can't just go up to people and get laid.

Spinning Welshman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Not sure where to post this...
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2012, 08:23:57 am »

Yeah stickying that is a good idea, then we wouldn't have to create threads to complain.

I support that too. Toady is only one guy, and if he wants to check the criticisms of his playerbase, which is pretty important for an indie developer, it helps if he only has to look in one thread.
I also just had a human diplomat enter from the surface, hold a meeting, then exit the map via hell.... I guess he thinks he's pretty hardass.