Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: help finding a bug report  (Read 399 times)

krenshala

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
help finding a bug report
« on: May 23, 2012, 06:52:24 pm »

My Mantis-foo is weak, apparently.  Can someone kindly assist me in finding a particular bug report?  I read it in the last couple of days, and even posted a comment at the time, but can't find it now to post some additional information i have discovered.

The Bug: dwarves will go to the stockpile and pick up a bin/barrel/bag and carry it to the object to be put into the stockpile instead of carrying that single item to the stockpile in the first place.

For those interested, what I found just now was that the idiots dwarves will go to a seed stockpile, get a bag out of a barrel, and go pick up seeds people left behind after eating.  that part is normal.  the idiot part is that once they have picked up all the seeds, the dwarf drops the bag on the floor, then runs back to the seed stockpile to fetch the barrel the bag was pulled from so he can put the bag back in it.  So, lots of extra walking around.

edit And, of course, right after I post this I find the bug report I was looking for.  /sigh

We now return you to your regularly scheduled !!fun!!.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2012, 06:55:27 pm by krenshala »
Quote from: Haspen
Quote from: phoenixuk
Zepave Dawnhogs the Butterfly of Vales the Marsh Titan ... was taken out by a single novice axedwarf and his pet war kitten. Long Live Domas Etasastesh Adilloram, slayer of the snow butterfly!
Doesn't quite have the ring of heroics to it...
Mother: "...and after the evil snow butterfly was defeated, Domas and his kitten lived happily ever after!"
Kids: "Yaaaay!"