Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: kills  (Read 1132 times)

eltheon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
kills
« on: April 30, 2012, 05:51:24 am »

so, other than me who has intresting and well thought out ways to kill someone? or a group of someone's? iv devolped one such idea if your a marks-enter race here- just sink some swimming points in go find a river and lure a target to it when they try and follow you they get to spin the wonderful wheel of misfortune for thier death, i come to this idea by seeing almost no one can swim. :D

have a awsome and otherwise un-needed means to kill someone or just a strategy? list it here ....

Lucelle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My Steam
Re: kills
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2012, 01:30:03 pm »

I used to just strangle opponents until they fell unconscious, and then slash their throats open. Probably the dwarfiest thing I've gotten an adventurer to do was disembowel a king, pull out his intestines and then beat him to death with them. I usually play the game super serious dark fantasy no-fun-allowed mode, so I don't do the silly cheese stuff like throwing vomit at my enemies until their heads are torn off, or beating someone to death with a beaver's corpse.
Lucelle Weapons and Armour adds in tons of historical weapons and armour from a variety of different cultures

eltheon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2012, 03:37:23 pm »

I used to just strangle opponents until they fell unconscious, and then slash their throats open. Probably the dwarfiest thing I've gotten an adventurer to do was disembowel a king, pull out his intestines and then beat him to death with them. I usually play the game super serious dark fantasy no-fun-allowed mode, so I don't do the silly cheese stuff like throwing vomit at my enemies until their heads are torn off, or beating someone to death with a beaver's corpse.
right thats why you use a dragon corpse :D

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2012, 04:24:34 pm »

1. Unarmed combat.
2. Disarm.
3. Dis-armour. Nekked time.
4. Bone breaking optional.
5. Use novelty item to inflict killing blow.

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2012, 07:37:45 pm »

Bonus points if the novelty item is a body part belonging to them. Double bonus points if it belongs to you.
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

StLeibowitz

• Bay Watcher
  • [NOT_CENTAUR]
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2012, 08:09:21 pm »

Triple bonus if the part is still attached to him.
Generally, when one is conducting an experiment, it is worth noting that the observers went insane, killed each other, and then rose from the dead.
It's like DF inhaled a peanut.

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2012, 08:16:47 pm »

ULTRA-DWARVENLY BONUS if its slade.
Jacob/Lee: you have a heart made of fluffy
Jeykab/Bee: how the fuck do you live your daily life corai
Jeykab/Bee: you seem like the person who constantly has mini heart attacks because cuuuute

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2012, 08:34:18 pm »

Only allowed to make kills by throwing small animals that are still alive. Try it!
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Bathunter

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2012, 12:20:23 am »

If I ever needed something dead, I make it chase me to where a Neon Genesis Angel that I modded in is hiding.
Join Operation Hellstorm. Help the worms escape oppression.

http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=95404.0