Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Schilcote and Kisame's Tekkit LP  (Read 1044 times)

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Schilcote and Kisame's Tekkit LP
« on: April 10, 2012, 05:13:33 pm »

Kisame and I are doing a lets play of Tekkit, a multiplayer modpack for Minecraft. Our objective is to get to The End, and defeat the Enderdragon. There's been all sorts of weird stuff on the server too!

The playlist: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLD6A670561EF7FBCA&feature=view_all
WHY DID YOU HAVE ME KICK THEM WTF I DID NOT WANT TO BE SHOT AT.
I dunno, you guys have survived Thomas the tank engine, golems, zombies, nuclear explosions, laser whales, and being on the same team as ragnarock.  I don't think something as tame as a world ending rain of lava will even slow you guys down.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
Re: Schilcote and Kisame's Tekkit LP
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2012, 07:53:30 pm »

:D

Bluerobin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2012, 09:59:34 pm »

Oh nice, I've been wanting a Tekkit LP and this has 8 episodes already.
The moment the lever was pulled, somebody's pet kitten stepped onto the bridge. I read somewhere that if a cat falls more than 11 stories, it instinctively flares its legs out to increase air resistance. This slows it down enough to stick the landing with relatively minor injuries. In Dwarf Fortress, apparently, cats don't do that.

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2012, 05:29:20 pm »

The LP has been completed! Also, season two is uploading.
WHY DID YOU HAVE ME KICK THEM WTF I DID NOT WANT TO BE SHOT AT.
I dunno, you guys have survived Thomas the tank engine, golems, zombies, nuclear explosions, laser whales, and being on the same team as ragnarock.  I don't think something as tame as a world ending rain of lava will even slow you guys down.