Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Prince of Toast: THE RPG. Needs moar people.  (Read 842 times)

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Prince of Toast: THE RPG. Needs moar people.
« on: August 28, 2012, 11:30:38 am »

Prince of Toast: THE RPG
Because Theros can't seem to let this thing die

Setting: The steampunk-ish world of Prince of Toast. Psychics, pirates, and experiments gone wrong all flourish in this mad world of countries, city-states, and city-country-states. Nothing is too weird or too overdone here, not even evil dark-skinned subterranean elf-like races attempting to atone for their countrymen's wrongdoings.

Player Limit: Right now, six is the maximum. I'm willing to settle for less, and I'll probably have a waitlist if people want to cameo, jump in when someone else dies, or some other form of absolute batshit tomfoolery.

Limits on the Players: None. As long as I approve of it, you can go as batshit insane with your character as you please (and I'm willing to allow a ton of leeway for batshit insane things.). Just keep in mind I will probably scale down any capabilities they have to keep them in line with everyone else.

Mechanics: For combat, I'm planning to go with a standard "YOU HAVE ENTERED A COMBAT" system common to RPGs. I'll probably work out any kinks with it as I go. Otherwise, mechanics won't show up too much in favor of standard roleplayin'.

Spoiler: Signup sheet (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Current Players (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: August 28, 2012, 11:43:48 am by TherosPherae »
Quote from: Aqizzar
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Quote from: Cthulhu
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

TaiwaneseRedneck

• Bay Watcher
  • Ufck that isht!
    • View Profile
Re: Prince of Toast: THE RPG. Needs moar people.
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2012, 05:28:58 pm »

I'm in.

Massive character sheet and RED coming soon.