Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Goblin dynasty  (Read 1526 times)

thegoatgod_pan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Goblin dynasty
« on: April 22, 2012, 01:15:54 am »

While obsessively genning worlds in the hopes of generating a royal vampire with a necromancer consort (which I had and lost one update ago) I created a world where both the king and the royal consort are goblins. They also have children (e.g.) heirs.  Will they act like normal royalty? Will they be hostile? Will they make more heirs, in a yet unseen display of goblin reproduction?  Obviously I must find out, but what are your thoughts forum? Killing them right away is not an option, nor is magma--killing goblins is routine, these are...special.
More ridiculous than reindeer?  Where you think you supercool and is you things the girls where I honestly like I is then why are humans on their as my people or what would you?

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Goblin dynasty
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2012, 01:19:33 am »

They behave as dwarves. But wont do anything.
Jacob/Lee: you have a heart made of fluffy
Jeykab/Bee: how the fuck do you live your daily life corai
Jeykab/Bee: you seem like the person who constantly has mini heart attacks because cuuuute

NedeN

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2012, 01:24:25 am »

Unless its been changed recently, I think you will have a problem assigning them rooms. Not sure this problem is still around, others would fix it with runesmith but I dont think its compatible with .07. So this post may be pointless, just saying. Imagine that, something pointless posted up on bay12 :o
I watched a zombie dwarf tear off a girls dress and hit her with it so hard it became lodged in her skull.

Ghoulz - 15 minutes could save you 15% or more on carp insurance.

JackOSpades

• Bay Watcher
  • Lurker Supreme
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2012, 01:25:59 am »

This does indeed call for something special.

Perhaps after testing weather or not married goblins will breed you should dispose of them by dropping them into
the "Basement" to play with the "Clowns".
Because a dangerous mega-project is always the solution.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2012, 06:33:39 am »

!!REVOLUTION!!

thegoatgod_pan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2012, 11:39:35 am »

They behave as dwarves. But wont do anything.
I was vaguely afraid they would just meander by the edge of the map. Fort is up and running now, time to attract some royalty
More ridiculous than reindeer?  Where you think you supercool and is you things the girls where I honestly like I is then why are humans on their as my people or what would you?

brennenderopa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2012, 04:32:17 pm »

Goblins ruling Dwarfs? Well, that is new. You might not get any annoying orders to produce one million floodgates.
Reminds me of a certain elf.

RAKninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware his deadly fusion cannon!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2012, 04:54:08 pm »

While obsessively genning worlds in the hopes of generating a royal vampire with a necromancer consort (which I had and lost one update ago) I created a world where both the king and the royal consort are goblins. They also have children (e.g.) heirs.  Will they act like normal royalty? Will they be hostile? Will they make more heirs, in a yet unseen display of goblin reproduction?  Obviously I must find out, but what are your thoughts forum? Killing them right away is not an option, nor is magma--killing goblins is routine, these are...special.
DFhack them to be able to have rooms assigned, if possible.

arm them.  goblins love to fight.
Goblin Fortress (NOW UPDATED FOR 34.02!
magma on his bed when he is sleeping, works every time