Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Armor production bugged ?  (Read 1353 times)

gunnarig

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Armor production bugged ?
« on: April 21, 2012, 05:33:57 pm »

Hey folks. i decided to try out the new version of DF after a few months break. its nice to see the kobolts for the first time :D. but thats a diffrent matter heres the situation i set up the iron industry about a year after settling down and now i started producing armor i set up a specific stockpile that would just accept armor and banned armor from the other stockpile that is a all in one clear the wagon kinda thing. now nobody is bringing armor out of the metalsmiths but he is working like like a madman bringing in copper and coal and finishing the quenes without a hitch ive looked all over for his product and i find none of it. i havent set up a military yet exept for 3 miners who were suposed to scare off a kobold theif i made eveything in sets of 4 so i dont think they are wearing it. any idea what is happening ?

Twangykid

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Armor production bugged ?
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2012, 05:36:26 pm »

By a stockpile for armour, do you mean in the finished goods stockpile? Because for some stupid reason, that means shirts. Armour has its own stockpile. p-d i think.

Garath

• Bay Watcher
  • Helping to deforest the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2012, 05:37:51 pm »

If that's not it, we need moare info!
otherwise it got me seriously stumped
Quote from: Urist Imiknorris
Jam a door with its corpse and let all the goblins in. Hey, nobody said it had to be a weapon against your enemies.
Quote from: Frogwarrior
And then everyone melted.

gunnarig

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2012, 05:40:35 pm »

So i have a whole stockpile made for shirts :P

gunnarig

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2012, 05:44:18 pm »

That solved it guys. thats what i love about this game you think its a retharded bugged pice of crap and then you realize you are the rethard.

Garath

• Bay Watcher
  • Helping to deforest the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2012, 02:21:53 am »

what was the abreviation again? PEBCAK
problem exists between chair and keyboard. Happens to us all at one point or another. Facepalm moments is always a laugh.
Quote from: Urist Imiknorris
Jam a door with its corpse and let all the goblins in. Hey, nobody said it had to be a weapon against your enemies.
Quote from: Frogwarrior
And then everyone melted.