Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: EVERYTHING IS PENDING AT THE TRADE DEPOT! (SOLVED)  (Read 1122 times)

PlatinumSun

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
EVERYTHING IS PENDING AT THE TRADE DEPOT! (SOLVED)
« on: July 20, 2017, 03:25:08 pm »

My dwarves are going and transporting all the Wood to the trade depot I don't know why! And everything is pending does that mean they will bring everything?!

Its solved now I still have no Idea why that happend though.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2017, 03:32:22 pm by PlatinumSun »
It will probably take you 10 seconds to read this digital text on your monitor. And then ponder its metaphorical meaning.

Slaves To Kek God Of Creation
Chapter II: Meme Magic

PatrikLundell

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: EVERYTHING IS PENDING AT THE TRADE DEPOT! (SOLVED)
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2017, 05:20:19 pm »

You probably (presumably accidentally) marked the wood for trading. Hauling stuff to the trade depot for trading is the highest priority hauling task and beats many "real" job tasks as well. Once all that's marked to be brought to the trade depot has arrived things return to normal. If there wasn't any caravan inbound at the time the cause ought to be a bug (which I've never heard of) or a hack (script) that didn't work as intended/desired.

Altaree

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: EVERYTHING IS PENDING AT THE TRADE DEPOT! (SOLVED)
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2017, 08:12:08 am »

Did you accidentally turn on auto-trade for your wood stockpile? (A feature of dfhack)
Dan Pearson:
This is a game which calculates the volume of blood in every creature it generates so it knows how much alcohol it would have to consume to get drunk, an update which, remarkably, ended up covering people's fortresses in cat vomit.