Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: What is this I don't even  (Read 3453 times)

Splint

• Bay Watcher
  • War is a valid form of diplomacy.
    • View Profile
Re: What is this I don't even
« Reply #30 on: March 28, 2012, 01:57:51 am »

On the subject of childeren being badasses I had one punch a cav croc's head in before it was 7 months old...

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
Re: What is this I don't even
« Reply #31 on: March 28, 2012, 07:54:12 am »

I just had the most horrible mental image that practically screams of the kind of reverse-monster morality depicted in dr who....

The sentient mycelium of the underground world has grown angered, and outraged at the hundreds, even thousands of years of genocidal abuse by the bearded, 2 legged horrors that rip the future of her kind from the fertile, moist earth.

First, she created the plump helmet men, each sentient in their own right, but still a part of the greater whole that is the myconoid collective intelligence, in the desperate attempt at diplomacy.  The dwarves simply captured them, placed them in cages as oddities, and laughed at the notion of ceasing the slaughter.

Now, in rage, she and the surviving mushroom men conspire in dark mires, beneath murky pools, and in puddles of thick cavern grime, toiling and cultivating the dark wombs of the earth to punish the invaders.  In secret, they carefully exchange spores, cultivate the mycelium, and work ever closer to their goal:  the day of the GIANT plump helmet men! The mushrooms that feast on the crushed corpses of dwarven kind, and who will tip the balance back into the favor of the natural world.
But the dwarves have a secret weapon.
!!giant cave spider silk socks!! !
THE ULTIMATE WEAPON OF DESTRUCTION.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.
Pages: 1 2 [3]