Si
- 0 (0%)
Oui
- 1 (25%)
Ja
- 2 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Virtual Monsters 2: Revenge of the Black Plague  (Read 4340 times)

Deep Waters

• Bay Watcher
  • earth does break the things that we make
    • View Profile
Re: Virtual Monsters 2: Revenge of the Black Plague
« Reply #15 on: March 27, 2012, 08:53:43 am »

We don't know how much a certain amount of monies is worth around here, and we don't want to be cheated. So, no matter how metagame-y it is, let's go explore the warehouse. At least until the market quiets down a bit.

EDIT: Oh, and take a look at that device while we're at it.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2012, 10:05:01 am by Deep Waters »
[23:14:34] <GameMaster> And so (...) a one-armed dwarf and a mage wearing a blanket walk into a tomb.
[23:14:42] <GameMaster> Sadly, that isn't a joke.

[20:42:03] <HailFire> our wizard tower just got smoked by projectile cats from space

Orb

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loves_RTS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 28, 2012, 07:04:24 pm »

Chapter 1: A World of Discovery
Update 5

You examine the device further. Upon pushing a button on one side, a beam of light shoots from the light projection side for a few seconds. After that, it fades out, apparently doing nothing.

You approach the warehouse. It's large and ominous, its cold sides whispering tales of old. A scratch there, a burn mark there, this has existed probably for hundreds of years, if not longer.

Entering through a side door, you are greeted by columns upon columns of shelves, upon which lay all kinds of 'junk'. A few windows light the place, casting a gray gloom over it all.

You start looting. Most of this is junk, at least to your eyes. Under one particularly heavy piece of metal, you find a spraying device filled with pink liquid. You accidentally drop the metal, and its clang resonates throughout the warehouse.

Footsteps are heard coming around the corner, and there's no time to run. A man rounds the corner, wearing a white lab coat, face red with anger.

--------------------------------

"THIEF!! THIEF! STOP RIGHT THERE!!"

Spoiler: Inventory (click to show/hide)
[Will:1] You scream. You scream like a little girl in pigtails and a tutu, flailing ineffectually like a starfish on meth.

Deep Waters

• Bay Watcher
  • earth does break the things that we make
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 28, 2012, 07:31:12 pm »

Stop! Don't panic, and for heaven's sake don't run! Drop the item, put your hands up, and explain that you thought the place was abandoned. (It certainly looked abandoned enough...) Maybe try to play up our curiosity as opposed to our apparent munchkin mentality. If that doesn't work and he doesn't seem to be listening, go ahead and try to run- but only if it looks like you can escape. Otherwise, we'll have to chance it on whatever legal system they have around here.

METAGAME: Hopefully, our grandfather was famous enough around here that someone will recognize us, and not send us to jail or something. <<;
[23:14:34] <GameMaster> And so (...) a one-armed dwarf and a mage wearing a blanket walk into a tomb.
[23:14:42] <GameMaster> Sadly, that isn't a joke.

[20:42:03] <HailFire> our wizard tower just got smoked by projectile cats from space

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 28, 2012, 08:51:21 pm »

glad i am not the only one who thought not to run.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Orb

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loves_RTS]
    • View Profile
Re: Virtual Monsters 2: Revenge of the Black Plague(Potential Hiatus?)
« Reply #19 on: March 30, 2012, 09:36:00 pm »

So, I had little interest in updating this because I figured there was little interest in this. Is that true? I'll just throw up a poll.

Plus, writing conversation updates are a pain.  :P
[Will:1] You scream. You scream like a little girl in pigtails and a tutu, flailing ineffectually like a starfish on meth.
Pages: 1 [2]