Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Wagons bypassing accessible site, and dumping issues.  (Read 551 times)

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Duggin was the hero we needed.
    • View Profile
Wagons bypassing accessible site, and dumping issues.
« on: March 16, 2012, 12:39:26 am »

So I lost a fort to goblins. I reclaimed the fort, and now the pile of bodies that WERE stopped by traps are ignored by the dwarves. They won't dump the bones or use them for crafts. but the MAIN problem is that the bridges over the lava chasm that protects the fort are now Depot inaccessible. They were completely fine before. I had an adventurer clear out the nastier baddies befor reclaiming, and part of the proccess was raising the bridges to drop some fools down into the lava. When I reclaimed, the birdges were up. Could this be the problem? How to fix?
FACT I: Post note art is best art.
FACT II: Dunamisdeos is a forum-certified wordsmith.
FACT III: "All life begins with Post-it notes and ends with Post-it notes. This is the truth! This is my belief!...At least for now."
FACT IV: SPEECHO THE TRUSTWORM IS YOUR FRIEND or BEHOLD: THE FRUIT ENGINE 3.0

GhostDwemer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Wagons bypassing accessible site, and dumping issues.
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2012, 10:30:59 am »

Everything in your fort is marked forbidden when you abandon. You need to unforbid it all.

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Duggin was the hero we needed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2012, 05:23:34 pm »

Yeah no the problem isnt that, they pick up everything else. The MAIN problem is the bridges. This only happens to the things that are sitting on the bridges themselves.
FACT I: Post note art is best art.
FACT II: Dunamisdeos is a forum-certified wordsmith.
FACT III: "All life begins with Post-it notes and ends with Post-it notes. This is the truth! This is my belief!...At least for now."
FACT IV: SPEECHO THE TRUSTWORM IS YOUR FRIEND or BEHOLD: THE FRUIT ENGINE 3.0

NTJedi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2012, 05:31:46 pm »

Yeah no the problem isnt that, they pick up everything else. The MAIN problem is the bridges. This only happens to the things that are sitting on the bridges themselves.
Destroy bridges and recreate bridges.