Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Bones into stockpiles still bugged?  (Read 987 times)

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile
Bones into stockpiles still bugged?
« on: March 11, 2012, 03:04:18 pm »

I've got bones in my butchers shop that won't get moved by anything short of deconstructing the workshop. Normally this wouldn't be cause for any real concern....except I can't even get DF Hack to move these things. Yet peons are still moving prepared meat and fat out of the butcher shop, no problem. Any ideas, or is this still a long standing bug (I could have sworn Toady said something about re-enabling something in the stockpiles...) I know it's not an issue of orders or stockpile settings. They just won't seem to haul bone period.
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

Sphalerite

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Drew's Robots and stuff
Re: Bones into stockpiles still bugged?
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2012, 03:14:35 pm »

Is the workshop outside?  Did you remember to enable gathering of refuse from outside?
Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex... It takes a touch of genius --- and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction.

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile
Re: Bones into stockpiles still bugged?
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2012, 03:24:22 pm »

Ah! Thank you! This fort is almost entirely outdoors, so I totally neglect the refuse settings. Much obliged.
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti