Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: dwarfs won't brew D:  (Read 2023 times)

Xotano

• Bay Watcher
  • Elite Head Collector
    • View Profile
dwarfs won't brew D:
« on: March 04, 2012, 10:20:16 am »

my dwarfs are all getting close to dieing from lack of water/booze but they for some reason wont brew the MANY MANY strawberries i have, even tho they are set to brew only.

tells me "needs distillable item" tho i have at least 20 strawberries.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2012, 10:22:50 am by Xotano »
"Engraved on the wall is a masterful depiction of a human by Logrin.  The artwork relates to Xotano Beastblood The Everseeing Dwelling of Clouds the human vampire recruiting some new human shields companions after his encounter with Ral Firewealthy the Warm Flicker the dragon, during which his face was melted off."

300 human/elf/dwarf/goblin/kobold bodies 20 random animal/fish/bird bodies and 3 dragon bodies all in one backpack. fun stuff.

schismatise

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: dwarfs won't brew D:
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2012, 10:27:59 am »

Check the path between the strawberries and the still, eg. locked doors etc.

Xotano

• Bay Watcher
  • Elite Head Collector
    • View Profile
Re: dwarfs won't brew D:
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2012, 10:32:13 am »

Check the path between the strawberries and the still, eg. locked doors etc.
there are no doors or any other type of construction between the still and strawberries

one of em finally moved an item to the still but now he is complaining about lack of food storage
i have like 7 empty barrels.

they finally started brewing some longland grass, i think my dwarfs may live!

and to think i wouldn't be having problems with this if the rivers were working correctly and weren't always full of stagnant water.

is it the light green or dark green side that sucks in the water, cus i need the sucking end closer to the river.
nvm looked on the wiki

they still aren't brewing as they should.

dwarf caravan saves the day \o/

oh and then all the water freezes again, lovely now i cant pump water to my well
« Last Edit: March 04, 2012, 11:34:33 am by Xotano »
"Engraved on the wall is a masterful depiction of a human by Logrin.  The artwork relates to Xotano Beastblood The Everseeing Dwelling of Clouds the human vampire recruiting some new human shields companions after his encounter with Ral Firewealthy the Warm Flicker the dragon, during which his face was melted off."

300 human/elf/dwarf/goblin/kobold bodies 20 random animal/fish/bird bodies and 3 dragon bodies all in one backpack. fun stuff.