Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Do lung injuries make people cough up blood now?  (Read 844 times)

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
Do lung injuries make people cough up blood now?
« on: February 25, 2012, 06:16:47 pm »

I've been tormenting a werewolf recently. I just stabbed one of his lungs several times and when I got back to him after letting him heal, he was coughing up blood.
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.
Hidden signature messages are fun!

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
Re: Do lung injuries make people cough up blood now?
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2012, 06:55:57 pm »

It happened in previous versions, it's caused by lungs getting cluttered with bloods, so to clean them creatures have the ability to *cough* in order to clean them.

Xotano

• Bay Watcher
  • Elite Head Collector
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2012, 07:09:19 pm »

thats so cool xD
"Engraved on the wall is a masterful depiction of a human by Logrin.  The artwork relates to Xotano Beastblood The Everseeing Dwelling of Clouds the human vampire recruiting some new human shields companions after his encounter with Ral Firewealthy the Warm Flicker the dragon, during which his face was melted off."

300 human/elf/dwarf/goblin/kobold bodies 20 random animal/fish/bird bodies and 3 dragon bodies all in one backpack. fun stuff.

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2012, 08:33:57 pm »

I think it's the evil rain. I realised we were both covered in it. Hell, I still am covered in it. And now I'm coughing up blood.
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.
Hidden signature messages are fun!