Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Vampire crime drama!  (Read 690 times)

MaskedMiner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Vampire crime drama!
« on: February 26, 2012, 06:33:06 am »

Ok, so I had one farmer guy convinced because I didn't remember to craft earrings for mayor and now hes dead from being sucked the blood. I never had farmer convicted for his "crime". Nobody have been accused of doing the deed yet, it would be cool if vampires would be able to pin crime on dwarfs who had grudge on victim without doing the "This guy is vampire!" sort of framing. Of course, that would probably require to dwarfs with grudges murder each other without being vampire xD

Also, 31 of witnesses claim the murderer to be Domas Nikkadol, Ranger who has wife and kid so he can't be the vampire... Dunno why everyone thinks he did it, but hey, gotta listen puplic opinion!
« Last Edit: February 26, 2012, 06:43:41 am by MaskedMiner »

simonthedwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • ¤Death¤
    • View Profile
Re: Vampire crime drama!
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2012, 06:49:15 am »

Make an example of him! His family joins him in his fate!
Quote from: Syndic
Sentry towers, manned by orang-utangs./quote]

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2012, 06:50:39 am »

What exactly makes a man with a wife and kid not a vampire?

Also, you can easily check if they are vampires by

MaskedMiner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2012, 06:58:25 am »

Also, body of the farmer was found by his child after being missing for week. There is also other dead farmer.

Name customizing is kind of an exploit  ;D I'm gonna convict the obviously not real vampire(unless hes relatively new vampire who switched living place at all) and see what is going to happen. For fun and all. Besides, it would ruin the murder mystery if I would just check every single dwarf to see which one is real vampire xD

Among the ones who accused Domas is the child of victim who discovered the body. Nobody has accused anyone of killing the other dwarf for some reason. Also, Domas hasn't accused anyone himself.

Ok, he died from one hit, so hes most likely not the vampire  :P Though, his thoughts said that he had beat someone, so maybe he DID murder the farmer. I only saw one blood drained message, so its possibly that the other murder was by actual vampire...

Another victim! This time everyone is blaming fisher... Also, one of the witnessed suspects is stray cat.(am playing 34.1, didn't update yet. Unless it REALLY is possible for them to blame animals)

Okay, should I convict the one accusing the cat or the cat?

...The one who accuses the cat is the fisherdwarf everyone is suspecting. Since this is the version were vampires accusing animals wasn't fixed... He is from multiple different places and has some nice skills like strand extractor.. So I guess I gotta accuse the cat because he has nice skills  :P But then again, I don't have found adamantine yet and he might survive hammering...

Wait, one murder = Prison, but two = hammering? Oh well, at least I don't have to worry about feeding the prisoner  :P
« Last Edit: February 26, 2012, 07:56:16 am by MaskedMiner »

simonthedwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • ¤Death¤
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2012, 01:57:30 pm »

There's no need for proof! Make him suffer!
Quote from: Syndic
Sentry towers, manned by orang-utangs./quote]