Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: they ran away :(  (Read 1396 times)

Xotano

• Bay Watcher
  • Elite Head Collector
    • View Profile
they ran away :(
« on: February 20, 2012, 09:51:40 am »

how do you finish any quest where the main target that your suppose to kill runs away and is never seen again :(
"Engraved on the wall is a masterful depiction of a human by Logrin.  The artwork relates to Xotano Beastblood The Everseeing Dwelling of Clouds the human vampire recruiting some new human shields companions after his encounter with Ral Firewealthy the Warm Flicker the dragon, during which his face was melted off."

300 human/elf/dwarf/goblin/kobold bodies 20 random animal/fish/bird bodies and 3 dragon bodies all in one backpack. fun stuff.

luppolo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: they ran away :(
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2012, 09:56:12 am »

i always wondered too

Kamamura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2012, 09:57:16 am »

Aim at their feet ;-) Then follow the blood trail.
The entire content consists of senseless murder, a pile of faceless naked women and zero regard for human life in general, all in the service of the protagonist's base impulses. It is clearly a cry for help from a neglected, self absorbed and disempowered juvenile badly in need of affectionate guidance. What a sad, sad display.

Xotano

• Bay Watcher
  • Elite Head Collector
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2012, 09:58:53 am »

that dont help if they are already gone.
"Engraved on the wall is a masterful depiction of a human by Logrin.  The artwork relates to Xotano Beastblood The Everseeing Dwelling of Clouds the human vampire recruiting some new human shields companions after his encounter with Ral Firewealthy the Warm Flicker the dragon, during which his face was melted off."

300 human/elf/dwarf/goblin/kobold bodies 20 random animal/fish/bird bodies and 3 dragon bodies all in one backpack. fun stuff.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2012, 10:50:05 am »

Hope they come back later. Assuming they weren't too beat up, they might even come back if you just hang around spamming the wait key.

You might try fast-travelling around the camp (if it's a bandit leader) since they might ambush you.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Xotano

• Bay Watcher
  • Elite Head Collector
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2012, 10:57:27 am »

Hope they come back later. Assuming they weren't too beat up, they might even come back if you just hang around spamming the wait key.

You might try fast-travelling around the camp (if it's a bandit leader) since they might ambush you.

i left there camp crushed and the leader has yet to show up again, i'v waited like 5 nights and fast traveled around the camp for a day or 2 and there was no ambush just a lot of bogeymen and dingos and i am guessing he isn't dead as the quest cant be turned in yet.

Meistermoxx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2012, 01:37:46 pm »

Hope that his wounds get infected - killing him :)

Xotano

• Bay Watcher
  • Elite Head Collector
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2012, 01:44:04 pm »

Hope that his wounds get infected - killing him :)
lol guess thats all i can do :(

Felgar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2012, 02:41:25 pm »

I find if I begin to sneak, those that are running stop in place and I can sneak up on them. If I'm spotted they begin to run again, so I start sneaking as soon as I can to make them stop again.