Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Very very strange  (Read 549 times)

Ascimator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Very very strange
« on: February 17, 2012, 10:00:42 pm »

I had the hammerman with high strength, superior agility and skilled hammerman AT LEAST.
My first night creature, moon hag. Dodges almost everything including very easy/normal attacks, all I manage to land don't do more than bruising. On the bright side, same goes to me... until it struck a lucky pain shot and then headshotted.
What.
That seems even more annoying that bandits.
No, I don't remember how many did it kill in its lust for murder.
There is a finely-engraved image of Ascimator on the wall. Ascimator is slapping himself in the face. The artwork relates to the loss of the only anvil in Perplextombs in the late winter of 6.

Alestom

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazy Scotsman
    • View Profile
Re: Very very strange
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2012, 10:22:01 pm »

Well I faced a vampire who weilded a steel great axe and had over 500 kills in its lust for murder and got it down in like...7 moves, just chopped its leg and proceeded to turn its brain to mush with my hammer.... I think its just luck at how your enemy is built, its own attributes and skills, and how much your adventurer doesnt want to be headshotted
If I had my time again, I know Id be a fighting man

In far Malay or Vietnam, Though I am more a lover

Ascimator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Very very strange
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2012, 10:25:00 pm »

Vampires are another cause.
I wonder how they are not caught yet if every peasant at the nearby hamlet knows.
There is a finely-engraved image of Ascimator on the wall. Ascimator is slapping himself in the face. The artwork relates to the loss of the only anvil in Perplextombs in the late winter of 6.