Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Slightly noobish questions.  (Read 532 times)

Ascarona

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Slightly noobish questions.
« on: February 16, 2012, 05:45:30 pm »

Hi guys,

I've come back to the game now that the big adventure update has finally been released, still trying to figure everything out. Mainly, how do I equip my loot? For example, I (dwarven axe lord) found 2 superior quality large pig leather shoe, I unequip the shoes I'm wearing and put them in my bag, then I try to [w]ear the pig leather shoes that I looted but it says that I have nothing left to wear? I also tried removing my socks but that didn't work though...

As for trading, I must have sold all my loot about 3 times for a few high quality weapons to a shopkeeper, only to find that I can't find the weapons anywhere. The bastard pretty much robbed me of my items and if I seize some other weapon then that would be counted as stealing.

Thanks in advance.
Be sure to relocate your main dining room in hell as well, and make the obvious joke about it.
It's just immoral to let elves leave the map without being robbed at least a little.

tyrspawn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Slightly noobish questions.
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2012, 05:46:56 pm »

Dwarves can't wear or use large items.
Chris Krause
Soundsense Mod Community Organizer
http://df.zweistein.cz/soundsense/

Ascarona

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Slightly noobish questions.
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2012, 05:56:29 pm »

Ahh thanks, that makes sense. Still haven't found my items though.
Be sure to relocate your main dining room in hell as well, and make the obvious joke about it.
It's just immoral to let elves leave the map without being robbed at least a little.