Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Pouches?  (Read 3159 times)

Girlinhat

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:large ears]
    • View Profile
Pouches?
« on: February 14, 2012, 05:42:04 pm »

So I started adventuring.  Noticed that the bandits are carrying pouches filled with coins.  Is this new?

Wannazzaki

• Bay Watcher
  • [PRONE_TO_RAGE:9001][TOO_HAIRY][ADAMANTINE BEARD]
    • View Profile
Re: Pouches?
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2012, 05:43:14 pm »

So I started adventuring.  Noticed that the bandits are carrying pouches filled with coins.  Is this new?

Marsupial bandits? Whatever next.
Son of Slaanesh, full of desire, He does cocaine and his head's on fire! DOOOOOOOOOOOOOM Rider! Doom rider! Na na, na na!

Andal

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning! Fourth wall breached!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2012, 05:50:01 pm »

New, and awesome.

Because it's fun to throw coins at people.
When I was reorganizing my inventory to fit all by books on life and death into various bags and things, I looked at my inventory and saw that I was multigrasping a necromancer slab.  It was pretty hilarious.
I think that would be an excellent way to impart the critical lessons of life and death to the ignorant masses.

Girlinhat

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:large ears]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2012, 05:57:12 pm »

I need a way to conveniently place coins into my pouch.  When I pick them up, they drop into my backpack by default.

Also I slept in a hamlet, and woke up on the roof.  When I tried to get down, I cracked my head on the wood panel floor and died instantly.

tommy521

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2012, 06:05:58 pm »

I need a way to conveniently place coins into my pouch.  When I pick them up, they drop into my backpack by default.

Also I slept in a hamlet, and woke up on the roof.  When I tried to get down, I cracked my head on the wood panel floor and died instantly.

So the game DID get better...