Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Military Fixes  (Read 402 times)

SugaSuga

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Military Fixes
« on: February 05, 2012, 11:45:44 am »

Hey everyone, I haven't played DF for a long while (since a while after DF2010 came out) and I was wondering if Toady has cleaned up the military for the next release? I mostly play DF to see things get stabbed and cut up, and last time I played I remember training was really off(weirdly slow) and there were inconsistencies in when dwarves picked up arrows and gear. Is there a way to mod training speed without runesmith/danger room?

Tirion

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Military Fixes
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2012, 11:47:39 am »

Hey everyone, I haven't played DF for a long while (since a while after DF2010 came out) and I was wondering if Toady has cleaned up the military for the next release? I mostly play DF to see things get stabbed and cut up, and last time I played I remember training was really off(weirdly slow) and there were inconsistencies in when dwarves picked up arrows and gear. Is there a way to mod training speed without runesmith/danger room?

You can set the learning rates for specific military skills to anything you want. Other than that, no.
"Fools dig for water, corpses, or gold. The earth's real treasure is far deeper."