- 0 (0%)
Good
- 0 (0%)
Bad
- 1 (12.5%)
Not worth pressing
- 2 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Author Topic: Land of Badgers  (Read 581 times)

Tintoko

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Land of Badgers
« on: January 22, 2012, 09:28:31 am »

Note: This is a real story that happened to me in the game
--------------------------------------
Well, here it is guys, a story about Badgers, mainly Badger Sows, in an area called The Scalded Steppes, it's name has been a puzzle for an adventurer, this adventurer was spawned in The Scalded Steppes, and has extended to the Jungle of Ghosts, however, this adventurer didn't know how dangerous The Scalded Steppes is, when he goes inside really deep, this adventurer decided to go to the deep part of The Scalded Steppes, where he has read that there are alot of Badgers, he was so excited to go, so he said: "WHY NOT?!"
He went inside; un-armored.
His first adventure appeared when he went to the semi-deep part, where he found his first Badger, the fight was easy, first, he threw a spear, and then a copper dagger, and then charged at the badger, this marked the end of the badger.
As he got in even more, he found 2 badgers, simply, all he did is to charge at them both, a kick to the head, a punch to the tail, jamming the bones.
As he got in even more, he found that there are a different species of Badgers, known as Boars, he discovered that they are some stealthy idiots, whenever he chased them, they ran away, unlike those though, The Badger Sows are really powerful and tend to never give up, as he walked in more, he got drowsy, but he tended not to stop, he walked up the slopes, down it, hoping to find a Badger, he thought it was hopeless; but heh, here we go. He walked into a forest, and found a badger, he furiously charged at it, he's drowsiness disabled him a bit, but not alot, he continued fighting, and then, he saw another badger walking in, he pushed the badger that got in without an invitation, and continued fighting the other, knocking it out, then the other one came at a speed, the adventurer hit the badger, and then all of a sudden he noticed a moral wound, he crawled to a corner, and stayed there for a while.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
Re: Land of Badgers
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2012, 01:33:38 pm »

The only thing I have to say is;

1. Badger sows are the females of their fell race
2. Your text needs to be bigger, and MOAR RED :D

Aleksander

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Land of Badgers
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2012, 02:02:04 pm »

I as well have had plenty of adventurers come to a bloody end via badgers of some sort.
Dragons will add an additional dwarf to their size for every two years after that

I know what you meant, but I parsed this as "Dragons will eat a dwarf every two years". Which really, would be about the most dwarven pet you could get.