Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Follow my Adventures! (Revived)  (Read 3375 times)

Mudcrab

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Follow my Adventures! (Craving feedback)
« Reply #15 on: May 27, 2012, 03:35:00 pm »

Wheeey im watching you!!!
« Last Edit: May 27, 2012, 05:17:06 pm by Mudcrab »

WaffleEggnog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Follow my Adventures! (Craving feedback)
« Reply #16 on: May 27, 2012, 04:14:18 pm »

Im done streaming for today, and probobly forever. To sum it up i found the perfect embark (Mirthful, shallow metals, Deep metals, Clay, Little soil, River) and dug in a bit. In total, 1 pearson watched for 5 seconds. Im pretty much done Livestreaming DF for now, as the effort reward ratio is much too low. I get all this stuff ready in my chaotic life then no one watched. So, that said, that was my last stream. I though i would end it on a happy note. You can watch the stream here; http://www.twitch.tv/waffleeggnog/b/319557546
WHEN POSSIBLE, I PREFER TO CONSUME YOUR FACE.

WaffleEggnog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Follow my Adventures! (Revived)
« Reply #17 on: July 01, 2012, 10:40:09 am »

Well, i decided i would stream a bit today, just for the hack of it as i have nothing better to do. If you are interested, here is the link; http://www.twitch.tv/waffleeggnog

This time, im going to be playing the fort i made after the one i did the main stream on. Its  going very very well, as i embarked on the perfect site (joyous wilds, everything but ice and a aquifer). It has not been much !!FUN!!, but hopefully the !!FUN!! will be arriving pretty soon!thanks for watching if you do!

WaffleEggnog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 06, 2012, 03:24:31 pm »

Streaming some Adventure mode right now! Be sure to watch!

WaffleEggnog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 06, 2012, 06:07:17 pm »

Well, though i was streaming adventure mode, i guess its fine if i post it on this forum (hopefully). Anyway, im done streaming for today, and as for the stream, this is what happened;  i thought i would try Adventure mode, and i found it enjoyable but lacking a lot of depth (Ie. pointless repetetive quests). Anyway, for my stream, what happened was i made around 8 adventuers, 5 of which died soon, one which died instantly (Dont walk into macemen), and two which were succesful. The first killed a bunch of stuff but died to a mummy and the second which i got to go in the tomb, sneak around the mummy and get all my stuff back. He currently has 28 notable kills, and the game started out with him getting ambush instatly. He is still alive, and i ended off the episode with an epic battle with 6 bogeymen, which want like this; "Omg run run run run.... wait... oh screw it, RAMBO TIME..... ohshit im almost dead run run run run turn, hit, run, turn, hit, run, turn, hit..... etc. In the end i killed 6 bogeymen.

In all the most amount of people i got was 3, which is quite sad considering the crap i had to go through to get this working..... but whatever.. hopefully more people will watch next time *COUGH*

Thanks for watching to anyone that tuned in! If you missed it here is a link;  http://www.twitch.tv/waffleeggnog/b/323899817 . Its in 4 parts. Trust me, i had some really funny momments, so be sure to watch it, aswell as some streaming il be doing tomarrow! Il bump the thread as i do!
« Last Edit: July 06, 2012, 06:10:06 pm by WaffleEggnog »

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 06, 2012, 06:10:53 pm »

Oh, I might tune in next time, if I remember! :D
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

codyorr

• Bay Watcher
  • Alcohol is how I make DF more !!FUN!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 07, 2012, 08:09:11 pm »

I'd tune in if I didn't have limited broadband. I don't do steaming stuff to avoid excessive MBs. I might check one out though.
A rotting horse corpse since 201. !!DRUNK FORTRESS!!

L3TUC3

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:common green]
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 07, 2012, 08:29:34 pm »

I watched for a minute or two when you were live but found the constant child-like talk/screams rather annoying.

"I'm going to stab you elk! Stab stab stab! NOOOOO! Stop running away! Harghdarfl."

Don't know if you did that to be more interesting, but it really wasn't my cup of tea. Sorry.
Pages: 1 [2]