Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14]

Author Topic: Cabal: A Game of Deceit [Round 2][Full]  (Read 9391 times)

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
Re: Cabal: A Game of Deceit [Round 2][Full]
« Reply #195 on: April 16, 2013, 02:56:09 pm »

I'll say this ONE MORE TIME, BOY. Where is Bradley's evidence?
Pagan rituals, occult lore, virgin sacrifice, spells, potions
"You blind or something and answer the question."
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: April 16, 2013, 02:59:18 pm »

Dodging questions, Arch- dicterrorist? That sounds like the work of someone with something to hide. And you question whether I was in the revolution? I spent long years fighting in 'Nam, you hypocritic quote en quote nationalistic coward.

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: April 16, 2013, 03:07:31 pm »

I'll say this ONE MORE TIME, BOY. Where is Bradley's evidence?
Pagan rituals, occult lore, virgin sacrifice, spells, potions
"You blind or something and answer the question."
None of this is actual hard evidence ((it's just a bunch of documents, right?)).

Dodging questions, Arch- dicterrorist? That sounds like the work of someone with something to hide. And you question whether I was in the revolution? I spent long years fighting in 'Nam, you hypocritic quote en quote nationalistic coward.
What on earth are you babbling on about?

intelligentmoron

• Bay Watcher
  • Basically, the economy runs on fairy magic.
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: April 16, 2013, 03:17:28 pm »

To clarify upon scapheap's evidence; it is a series of notes and research papers written in Damien's own hand (though this particular fact has been contested), and found near his residence
I'll put something here.

Eventually...

Urist_McDrowner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: April 16, 2013, 10:41:00 pm »

((OOC: Without delving into politics too much, welfare is government spending and therefore, less money than can be borrow or spent from the tax returns on the military))

Benesuto looked on, until he could watch no more.

"Friends, countrymen! Why must we interrupt the incredibly important democratic process in order for us to keep going through this cycle of insult, retribution, apology, and insult again! I am no great speaker, I admit this freely. But I am a businessman. I know that from the mom-and-pop locksmith business to Acciano industries, fighting and personal squablles hinder greatly the operation of an organization. So all you petty squabblers, there's the door. Do let it close before you tear each others' faces off."

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: April 16, 2013, 10:47:22 pm »

((Sure, but no taxes means no government money at all. Speaking of which, HOW ARE WE BEING PAID IN THE FIRST PLACE?! O.O

Also, said welfare also hits one or more of your voter bases Urist, I'd be careful voting no there.))

"If we wanted to hide the democratic process, we'd be no better than kleptocrats. Transparancy is the key in keeping us all honest. When you were sworn into office, you knew you would be within the public's spotlight at all times. We do not just shut the doors on the public due to a squabble amongst MPs, Acciano."
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Urist_McDrowner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: April 20, 2013, 11:05:26 pm »

"A deliberate misinterpretation? I was suggesting they leave us for their duel, and let the door close with them on the outside. I'm not suggesting removing the cameras or anything, and to suggest otherwise on a perfectly lucid figure of speak is disingenous."

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: April 22, 2013, 01:35:43 am »

"If they wish to duel, they can do it on the house floor with their peers, and the entire nation, to judge them in such. This room itself is no stranger to conflict, even if those happen to be with words. If the two wish to duel within the house, then it would not be a long stretch for the house to accomidate physical violence."
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: April 22, 2013, 01:39:18 am »

Dammit, can we get back to the matter at hand? You know, the evidence that Bradley may or may not have fabricated, that he for some reason did not provide to the police, that incidentally in no way implicates Thorne in any actual wrongdoing?

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: May 13, 2013, 06:54:12 pm »

(poke poke.)
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14]