Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Good free iPad or iPod games  (Read 675 times)

Elfeater

• Bay Watcher
  • Max Yeskly the dwarf
    • View Profile
Good free iPad or iPod games
« on: July 16, 2011, 06:38:44 pm »

Guys can you help me find some good games for the iPad or iPod that are free?
I for one support our child snatching overlords.
there is a difference between droping red numbers representing magma on Es representing elves, and finding it hot when a girl moans like a retarded seal

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
Re: Good free iPad or iPod games
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2011, 06:50:50 pm »

Well there are a few good ones, but most of them are the kind of games where they make it impossible to win unless you buy stuff.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

lavenders2

• Bay Watcher
  • The cheese stands alone...
    • View Profile
Re: Good free iPad or iPod games
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2011, 02:48:45 am »

Well there are a few good ones, but most of them are the kind of games where they make it impossible to win unless you buy stuff.
True. Here are the ones from the top of my head:
Shadow Era: A TCG where you can play against bots for experience and money, which buys cards. Every 4 levels gets you a booster pack, so free players will eventually be able to get the cards they want and devise their own strategies using them. It gives no extra content to payers, it only gives them the cards they want faster. TB did a WTF of this just today
Tiny Towers: Great single player free game, tasking you with building the highest tower. It is a freemium game, but the freemium currency is constantly given to you. Best freemium game on the app store IMO
Temple Run: Meh, I never got into this one, but heaps of others like it so it probably is worth giving a go
Jetpack Joyride: It is currently free, you would be INSANE not to get this. Was the best paid app on the appstore for sometime and currently best free one
Legends of Yore: Roguelike designed with touch devices in mind. Quite a bit of fun, content being added to the game in large chunks

EDIT: The WTF is vid is here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mbh0kWHg1H0&list=UUy1Ms_5qBTawC-k7PVjHXKQ&index=2&feature=plpp_video
« Last Edit: December 22, 2011, 02:50:21 am by lavenders2 »
Economies of scale: Dathominion Co.