Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: "Oh, Urist McWounded has a small cut?"  (Read 2290 times)

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: "Oh, Urist McWounded has a small cut?"
« Reply #15 on: December 09, 2011, 08:16:49 pm »

Don't think so. They'll go for the more expensive one because for some reason, Dwarves think sutures are some serious bling.
so thats is way my live spear trap training left my dwarfs with muti coloured body art.

dwarf ninjas? this was on the top page of the image search
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Agree, plus that's about the LAST thing *I* want to see from this kind of game - author spending valuable development time on useless graphics.

Unofficial slogan of Bay 12 Games.  

Death to the false emperor a warhammer40k SG

Oliolli

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:unlikeability]
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 10, 2011, 04:19:53 am »

I imagine dwarf ninjas work the same way traps with masterwork mechanisms and 10 masterwork serrated steel discs work. Waiting in a hallway, looking like a rock. A goblin walks past, in the blink of an eye the dwarven ninja chops him into tiny little pieces.

Assuming he's legendary.

Quote from: Girlinhat
When all you've got is an adjustable spanner and an entire freight warehouse of terrifying cogs and gears, everything looks like "just a prototype".
Quote from: ThatAussieGuy
You all turned Swordthunders into a bastion of madness that seems to warp in on itself under its own hatred of sanity.  I'm so happy!
Quote from: Loud Whispers
drowning babies everywhere o-o

Wannazzaki

• Bay Watcher
  • [PRONE_TO_RAGE:9001][TOO_HAIRY][ADAMANTINE BEARD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 10, 2011, 04:32:13 am »

It's not a big issue, just get the dwarf killed and i believe adamantine sutures will be reclaimed from the corpse. Perhaps i made this up.
Son of Slaanesh, full of desire, He does cocaine and his head's on fire! DOOOOOOOOOOOOOM Rider! Doom rider! Na na, na na!

Nyxalinth

• Bay Watcher
  • [LIKES_FIGHTING]
    • View Profile
    • My facebook page.
« Reply #18 on: December 10, 2011, 02:29:28 pm »

If only you could fashion the suture so that there was a 6 inch blade of candy at the end.......Oh the possibilities :D

Dwarf Kusarigama?

Dwarf Ninjas?

Tetsuo: the Iron Adamantine  Man Dwarf.

Seriously, Tetsuo is one messed up movie.  and very Dwarfy.  Dude suddenly has iron things growing out of him.
Nyxalinth likes the color blue, gaming, writing, art, cats for their aloofness,  Transformers for their sentience and ability to transform, and the Constructicons for their hard work and building skills. Whenever possible, she prefers to consume bacon cheeseburgers and pinot noir. She absolutely detests stupid people.
Pages: 1 [2]