Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23]

Author Topic: Trickster-RTD: Turn 15 ~ On a Long Hiatus  (Read 31636 times)

Tersr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Trickster-RTD: Turn 15 - They Charged the Gate of Death, Fear Forgotten
« Reply #330 on: November 19, 2011, 03:03:51 pm »

"Continue the attack." Speech to demoralize enemy. "See as you brothers and sisters fall before us! It does not bode well for you either!"
Shooting something made of a semi hard metal with no organs is a fucking stupid idea anyway.

Sinpwn

• Bay Watcher
  • That there guy with that face.
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: November 19, 2011, 04:09:50 pm »

"On your feet, lass. We've still got some killing to do."
Sinclair heads over and blesses Sonia, blessing more people if he has time.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: November 19, 2011, 07:47:25 pm »

Kazen shook his head, holding up another stone for Valkar. "C'mon, girl. Aim for the Big one, now." Valkar cried as she swooped for the second stone, her call piercing the air with the tone of a hunter. One of the fastest in all the lands. As soon as she had the stone in her grip, she started to climb, swooping around in an arc to fly directly at the Dae-ton. Kazen, too, hauled another duo of stones, launching them straight at the Dae-ton.
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: November 19, 2011, 07:53:33 pm »

I forgot the description of the Dae-ton just give me a sec ...

Dae-ton - The Dae-ton are slightly reminiscent of apes, but their fur, and skin are a reddish color, and the fur mats in circular shapes. The Dae-ton's face is that of an ape, but with horns of a deep black color, and their hands spot a trio of jet black claws six inches in length, and razor sharp. The Dae-ton, despite their appearance, are both intelligent, and agile creatures who can surpass the speed of many other beings in their older years.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: November 19, 2011, 08:21:08 pm »

Mikaya Charges the beast that is giving the guards trouble
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: November 21, 2011, 03:39:07 pm »

I am about to do an update, and wanted to know, How do you hide text on a word, so that when you scroll over it the words appear?

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: November 21, 2011, 03:45:39 pm »

Code: [Select]
Typying [abbr=See I do stuff!]Scroll over me![/abbr] will yield the resulting text you see below this code box. Scroll over me!
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: November 21, 2011, 03:57:59 pm »

Code: [Select]
Typying [abbr=See I do stuff!]Scroll over me![/abbr] will yield the resulting text you see below this code box. Scroll over me!
Thanks ! :)

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: November 21, 2011, 05:34:49 pm »

Acronym will also work, and I have no idea why but some browsers cannot read abbrs, but us abbrs and change to acronym if someone complains
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: November 22, 2011, 09:15:44 pm »

Acronym will also work, and I have no idea why but some browsers cannot read abbrs, but us abbrs and change to acronym if someone complains
Okay thanks for the advice turn tomorrow for both me RTDs. (Break starts today and lasts six days, so I will strive for daily updates :) )

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: November 22, 2011, 09:22:18 pm »

(Break starts today and lasts six days, so I will strive for daily updates :) )

Awesome. ^^^
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: November 24, 2011, 11:02:55 am »

Happy Thanksgiving everyone !! Sorry, but no turn today as I have to go to my Grandmother's to eat. But have a Good Thanksgiving :)

I almost have Turn 16 finished :)

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: November 26, 2011, 05:59:05 am »

GTFO The second page

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: November 27, 2011, 03:31:44 pm »

Well I have the turn mostly finished should be up tommorow, but I can't finish it today. I still have a bunch of things to do around the house (Apparently Black Friday now means very little free time for me)

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: December 09, 2011, 11:02:44 pm »

Sorry guys, but I can't handle the sheer amount of work this requires at the moment. I have the time, but now writing up a turn is becoming more of a chore, and is starting to drag on my nerves. I really love this game, so I will come back to it, but most likely it won't be for several months. I will pick this back up in the summer when I have more time to do the turns, and my love for running this game returns, but at the moment making a turn for this is becoming something I dread doing, and that directly effects the quality of the turns, and speed.

I am sorry, but I am going to have to drop this of course if anyone is interested in continuing in four, or five months tell me as I plan to pick it back up around then.
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23]