Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Treasure Adventure Game  (Read 1816 times)

Rhodan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Treasure Adventure Game
« on: November 24, 2011, 11:58:55 am »

Treasure Adventure Game is a bit of a Metroidvania/Zelda mix with stuff to explore and huge bosses to defeat. Lots of neat little details too such as a day/night cycle, weather, random animals roaming about and so on.  Also, hats.

Link

So far I'm having fun, although certain jumps are a bit frustrating since the character runs a bit slow. Haven't encountered a boss yet, but according to the videos they're rather epic.

Xotes

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Treasure Adventure Game
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2011, 01:21:22 pm »

1. That is the most generic title.

2. Why is there a bird on his head.

3. This looks pretty cool.

1. THAT'S THE JOKE.jpg.avi.png

2. He is a buckler of swash?

3. Agreed.
Quote from: Josephus
"Compatibility mode", dude. If he tries running it under "capatability mode" some terrible thing involving elder gods will probably happen.
Quote from: Aqizzar
You say that like it's not a good time to discuss weird people. It's always a good time to discuss weird people.
Quote from: freeformschooler
I was like, ha, this looks like a pretty dumb and boring game. I was so wrong. Gentlemen, I have discovered true fun.

Rhodan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2011, 01:50:51 pm »

The character itself is more generic than a glass of water, despite having a hook for a hand and 'being born for adventure'.  The parrot has all the charm though, it gives you advice and you can control it for some puzzle bits.

chimein

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2011, 10:12:27 am »

Haha that actually looks kinda like a fun game, no doubt Im a bit ashamed to say. Reminds me of all the silly browser games - ZooMumba, Ramacity etc...
« Last Edit: November 30, 2011, 08:30:50 am by chimein »