Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Roll to Drink! (RTD) Turn 2  (Read 4851 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Drink! (RTD) Turn 0
« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2012, 09:50:19 pm »

Eh, why not? Engage in the drinking contest. Agree to the same stakes of nacho-buying; that is, the person to lose has to buy the other two nachos. Make sure I actually have money to back up my stakes before I join the contest, though.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Sinpwn

• Bay Watcher
  • That there guy with that face.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 09, 2012, 10:07:01 pm »

Participate in drinking contest. Nachos await.

Tersr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 09, 2012, 10:17:38 pm »

Get back up and tell the girl I don't want to do the contest and start playing some pool.
Shooting something made of a semi hard metal with no organs is a fucking stupid idea anyway.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 09, 2012, 11:00:06 pm »

Agree to the stakes. Begin chugging whatever is put in front of me.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Flintus10

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Drink! (RTD) Turn 1
« Reply #19 on: February 10, 2012, 03:26:27 am »

Drink and drink and drink,

Valid_Dark

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wont let me Dream, I wont let you sleep.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 10, 2012, 05:07:06 pm »

TURN 2

(i started writing this one then got interrupted by a 2 hour phone call, came back and rushed to finished it,  which is why it's shorter and missing a few details like the hp and stuff, will add that later, I'm not in a good mood right now)

Johnson: 
Participate in drinking contest. Nachos await.
You eagerly agree you join the drinking contest, hoping you may get some free nachos out of it.  You sit at the table and a drink is put in front of you.  Before you can drink it though that guy that was being very loud at the end of the bar shows up and steals the drink from under you.

Aaron: 
Get back up and tell the girl I don't want to do the contest and start playing some pool.
You get back to your feet and wander over to the pool table,  There's no one to play with but you want to play so you rack the balls and start playing by yourself.
You are now armed with a Pool cue.

Jack: 
Agree to the stakes. Begin chugging whatever is put in front of me.
You try to agree but no one seems to understand you still.  You see that they started the contest without you, this upsets you, so you walk over to where they're holding the contest and start grabbing their drinks and drinking them as fast as you can.

Max: 
Eh, why not? Engage in the drinking contest. Agree to the same stakes of nacho-buying; that is, the person to lose has to buy the other two nachos. Make sure I actually have money to back up my stakes before I join the contest, though.
Realizing you don't really have anything better to do, you agree to join the contest, knowing there is no way a girl could out drink you.  You sit at a table and a drink is put in front of you, right before you drink it some asshat steals it from under you and slams it.

Helga: 
Drink and drink and drink,
You are excited you got 2 people to drink with!  You set up 3 drinks on a table and explain the rules.  But just before you get started, that guy that was poking you earlier shows up and steals all 3 drinks and drinks them before you can say anything.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2012, 05:41:25 pm by Valid_Dark »
There are 10 types of people in this world. Those that understand binary and those that don't

My milkshake brings all the criminals to justice.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 10, 2012, 05:36:53 pm »

Order more drinks. If that guy tries to drink them again, pick him up and slide him across the bar, Western style.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Sinpwn

• Bay Watcher
  • That there guy with that face.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 10, 2012, 05:42:15 pm »

Narrow eyes at the guy who stole the drinks. Re-engage in drinking contest.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 10, 2012, 06:07:14 pm »

Go over and grab some more drinks. Smash some faces into the bar if they try and stop me.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Tersr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Drink! (RTD) Turn 2
« Reply #24 on: February 10, 2012, 06:24:37 pm »

After playing some pool sitdown at the bar and watch some tv/listen to the radio and order a kamikaze and a screwdriver.
Shooting something made of a semi hard metal with no organs is a fucking stupid idea anyway.

Flintus10

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Drink! (RTD) Turn 2
« Reply #25 on: February 10, 2012, 08:42:24 pm »

Lay out the drinks and when the jackass comes and takes them again repeatedly smash his head into the bar so that the shot glasses are smashed into his face. (Then allow him to be thrown western style)
Pages: 1 [2]