Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]

Author Topic: Feudalism Redux  (Read 14858 times)

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
Re: Feudalism Redux
« Reply #135 on: September 26, 2012, 12:11:22 am »

I'm of the opinion that if you don't have time to get the map done within a day or two (max), you shouldn't claim the damned thing. It's rude and holds this whole process up. I, for one, would like to see what everybody has planned out for it so far.
Well unfortunately RL happens, homework piles up, sickness, chores, work. We don't know what happens, i highly doubt most of us can say "fuck you, im doing this map". I couldn't finish my part as some guy got sick at work and i been called in to replace for any hours i had available and homework to boot along with exams and essays. If you don't keep regular updates then assume they lost focus then and carry on.

evilcherry

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: September 26, 2012, 12:30:45 am »

I'm of the opinion that if you don't have time to get the map done within a day or two (max), you shouldn't claim the damned thing. It's rude and holds this whole process up. I, for one, would like to see what everybody has planned out for it so far.
Well unfortunately RL happens, homework piles up, sickness, chores, work. We don't know what happens, i highly doubt most of us can say "fuck you, im doing this map". I couldn't finish my part as some guy got sick at work and i been called in to replace for any hours i had available and homework to boot along with exams and essays. If you don't keep regular updates then assume they lost focus then and carry on.
Unfortunately you can just pass up your turn to others.

We know RL happens, but you can't let RL hold up everyone else.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: September 26, 2012, 12:38:54 am »

Unfortunately you can just pass up your turn to others.

We know RL happens, but you can't let RL hold up everyone else.
Well Loud Whispers already noted you can complain to him for the map if he is taking too long.

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: September 26, 2012, 07:28:12 am »

I seriously suggest we all make our own kindoms and submit them to a GM who combines them all.  We vote on the outcome and !bam! we gotta make in about 5 days.
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

Zrk2

• Bay Watcher
  • Emperor of the Damned
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: September 26, 2012, 10:38:58 am »

I'd just like an update at the very least.
He's just keeping up with the Cardassians.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: September 26, 2012, 03:47:17 pm »

I seriously suggest we all make our own kindoms and submit them to a GM who combines them all.  We vote on the outcome and !bam! we gotta make in about 5 days.
Sounds okay. Heck, I can make a good map...
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: September 26, 2012, 04:59:50 pm »

tell you what if he doesn't respond with a message by today you can go ahead and bump to the next person, i still have the unfinished map to give to anyone.

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: September 26, 2012, 05:01:19 pm »

ME!!!???  Ill get a story to ya as Im putting up a map.  How detailed is this going?  Anybody quoting years, or just a framework for family history....?
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: September 26, 2012, 05:03:37 pm »

ME!!!???  Ill get a story to ya as Im putting up a map.  How detailed is this going?  Anybody quoting years, or just a framework for family history....?
For now its just setup but history......... hmm this sounds like we need a wiki for this thread :P

evilcherry

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: September 27, 2012, 11:47:48 pm »

knock knock

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: September 28, 2012, 12:37:45 am »

The game has moved on to a new thread.
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]