Author Topic: SGAME  (Read 3173 times)

Svarte Troner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: SGAME
« Reply #45 on: November 09, 2011, 02:43:00 pm »

>Add boomerang to inventory
That metal guy that pops up sometimes in places
To put it simply, Dwarf Fortress is the Black Metal of video games.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 11, 2011, 03:48:36 pm »

>Equip goggles. Install game.

You equip the GOGGLES. Alongside that, you install the GAME DISC. Actually, it'll take a few minutes to install. In the mean time, you put your BOOMERANG in your inventory.

>Read back of SGAME box.

You've already read it, but you might as well pump up your anticipation a little more while the game installs.

"Dear Goggle Gamer,

SGAME is the most immersive Simulation Game you will ever play. Developed for years in secret by the TRAPNET corporation, for the first time in your life, you will be able to visit the worlds of your favorite classic game series and play the parts of the heroes. Every touch will feel real. Every sight will look crystal clear. And every smell, taste and sound will be transfered directly to your cranium through the latest, most stunningly innovative simulation technology.

The beta of SGAME comes with two preloaded play options, hand-crafted from the vast, fantastic worlds of their respective series."

Oh, right. You were going to choose which simulation to play. Your options are:

The Legend of Charlotte

An action-packed fantasy adventure. You play the part of a funny-eared hero from a small village. The princess of the largest kingdom in the world - Princess Charlotte - has been taken under the clutches of the evil beastman sorcerer Gorf. Your job is to venture your way through three mysterious dungeons, collect the Shiny Objects of Power and rescue Princess Charlotte, who only appears at the end of the game. Only the first dungeon is included in this beta.

Last Lie

An epic tale following up to three valiant players and three well-coded NPCs on a highly linear quest to rid the world of its corruption, collect five Magic Crystals and slay a gigantic, plot-relevant final boss with increasingly ridiculous spells and weaponry. Also included is at least one interactive, 5-minute cutscene! Only the first two Magic Crystals are included in this beta.

Hm... both sound pretty good, but like you told your friend, you grew up with Legend of Charlotte. You don't know how good you'd be at a simulated reality version of it, though.

Which one will you choose?
« Last Edit: November 11, 2011, 03:54:27 pm by freeformschooler »

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 11, 2011, 03:50:15 pm »

>Last Lie?
Also known as the Knowlagable, the Forgetful, and/or the Ignored

Please excuse my horrible awful linguistic skills.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 11, 2011, 03:52:18 pm »

Update tomorrow or next day, whichever one got more votes will be chosen.

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 11, 2011, 05:22:57 pm »

> the legend
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: November 11, 2011, 05:25:24 pm »

> LEGEND!
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

pjwaffle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 11, 2011, 06:09:22 pm »

DON'T DO EITHER ONE!

Immediately take off the goggles, get some popcorn and watch the news as everyone descends into this tron fantasy thing...

Time Blossom

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTITY:COUCH]
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 12, 2011, 05:27:19 am »

>Undecided about which simulation to choose, push both buttons and let fate decide. Become confused by Last Legend of Charlotte the Liar, but muscle through anyway.

(Mostly just posting to watch. ^_^)
Time Blossom cancels everything: NaNoWriMo

applesauce machine

• Bay Watcher
  • 2011 Memory Ln.
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: November 12, 2011, 02:50:06 pm »

>Legend of ZelCharlotte!
This is an immersive 3D simulation; it'll already be confusing enough being a fantasy world and all. No need to shortcircuit your already-insufficient brain's parietal lobe by playing in a foreign game world like that of FiLast FantasLie.
THE GOVERNMENT IS PUTTING BIBLES IN THE WATER SUPPLY.
Sigtext x 20 and avatar gallery

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: November 13, 2011, 04:15:12 pm »

Just an update, I'm going to have to postpone this and actually a fair portion of other internet things for the forseeable future since I am graduating early and other things. It was fun to experiment, though, but I don't like this idea very much. I think when I get time again in a few months I'm going back to MKWRTD.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]