Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: SPOILERS: Clowns, goblins and rambo Kittens  (Read 4124 times)

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
Re: SPOILERS: Clowns, goblins and rambo Kittens
« Reply #15 on: October 30, 2011, 10:15:59 pm »

If you can, try to dig underground, seal yourself from the outside world entirely, set up farms and rebuild, there is little more you can do. If possible, start digging some more again, start making steel, even try recovering lost artifacts within the fortress, and in time, with enough dwarves, RISE FROM THE GROUNDS IN DRUNKEN GLORY!!!!

[I have actually recovered from many a dead fortress this way, you'd be surprised how effective it is]

Psieye

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 31, 2011, 03:49:07 am »

Press 'c' to find out what's going on with civilisations. It's not possible for a civilisation to die during play as history freezes after worldgen at present. You may have been cut off from caravans, etc because of endless sieges - nothing can come over during a siege except another invasion.
Military Training EXP Analysis
Congrats, Psieye. This is the first time I've seen a derailed thread get put back on the rails.

Nyxalinth

• Bay Watcher
  • [LIKES_FIGHTING]
    • View Profile
    • My facebook page.
« Reply #17 on: October 31, 2011, 07:40:30 am »

WAR KITTENS?!

Seriously, this is awesome, and congrats on having such a successful fort--though fall it may--so early on!
Nyxalinth likes the color blue, gaming, writing, art, cats for their aloofness,  Transformers for their sentience and ability to transform, and the Constructicons for their hard work and building skills. Whenever possible, she prefers to consume bacon cheeseburgers and pinot noir. She absolutely detests stupid people.

thegoatgod_pan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 31, 2011, 08:08:21 am »

Awesome story: agree with above-- somehow, via decoy or forbidding just the right doors or something get the goblins to meet the clowns.  They two forces are enemies and should do enough attrition to each other to give you room to maneuver. 
More ridiculous than reindeer?  Where you think you supercool and is you things the girls where I honestly like I is then why are humans on their as my people or what would you?
Pages: 1 [2]