Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Need suggestions for properly "weaponzing" an idea of mine  (Read 569 times)

Seraphim342

• Bay Watcher
  • Magma Cum Laude
    • View Profile
Need suggestions for properly "weaponzing" an idea of mine
« on: October 18, 2011, 10:31:05 am »

So I got bored and decided to make a fortress for the sole purpose of using in adventurer mode.  Hidden candy, labyrinths, etc.  Then an idea struck me...  instead of that, why not make an adventurer TRAINING GROUND? 

Add the previously mentioned weapon/armor stashes, but also add some things like a repeater-operated danger room, etc. to churn out legendary adventurers... then retire and recruit them into a massive force of candy-clad heroes. 

My question is... what ridiculous thing can I do with this after it's done?  I've already decided to completely wipe out the elves, but that seems like a given.   And too easy.  Any suggestions?
I like to think that on the other side of the world a human is walking on the beach, notices the water level suddenly drop twenty feet, and whispers "fucking dwarves."

"The cows seem to lose bowel control when launched... I consider this a feature."

BackgroundGuy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Need suggestions for properly "weaponzing" an idea of mine
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2011, 12:18:12 pm »

Conquer hell with them as a strikeforce of adamantine encased legends?

Seraphim342

• Bay Watcher
  • Magma Cum Laude
    • View Profile
Re: Need suggestions for properly "weaponzing" an idea of mine
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2011, 12:35:00 pm »

Nah, working on breeding learning-enabled tame war Rocs pastured in a danger room and fed a steady stream of disarmed gobbos for that in fortress mode... unless I can somehow do BOTH!  Epic amounts of epic.  Worth it just for the history/engraving possibilities.
I like to think that on the other side of the world a human is walking on the beach, notices the water level suddenly drop twenty feet, and whispers "fucking dwarves."

"The cows seem to lose bowel control when launched... I consider this a feature."