Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: One of the funniest CSS videos I've ever seen  (Read 1115 times)

Jacob/Lee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
One of the funniest CSS videos I've ever seen
« on: October 15, 2011, 11:59:38 pm »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOdqMx78bKQ

The prisoners are being forced to dance to a song. Tell me if this is the wrong board, I'm kind of torn on whether it should be here or GD.

A name of that song would be nice

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
Re: One of the funniest CSS videos I've ever seen
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2011, 12:03:27 am »

Much better than what I'm used to; most of the jailbreak servers I play on have the admins force prisoners to perform, ah, certain acts on them, and then someone gets shanked and the whole prisoner population gets murdered. Every round. Except the ones where someone gets a gun and holes up in a vent.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

klingon13524

• Bay Watcher
  • The Mongols are cool!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2011, 04:13:32 am »

Looks like fun. I'd buy CS or CS:S, but I'm holding out until CS:GO. I'm afraid that I'll buy a game made a decade ago and the community will fade out before I get a lot of play time in.
By creating a gobstopper that never loses its flavor he broke thermodynamics
Maybe it's parasitic. It never loses its flavor because you eventually die from having your nutrients stolen by it.

Jacob/Lee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2011, 10:56:14 am »

Looks like fun. I'd buy CS or CS:S, but I'm holding out until CS:GO. I'm afraid that I'll buy a game made a decade ago and the community will fade out before I get a lot of play time in.
I'd go with CS:S. It is overall better than CS in every way possible save losing the riot shield. CS and CS:GO aren't really worth it anymore, there's few people who play it anymore.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2011, 11:24:54 am »

I'd go with CS:S. It is overall better than CS in every way possible save losing the riot shield. CS and CS:GO aren't really worth it anymore, there's few people who play it anymore.

Yep. CS:S is still one of the (if not the) most played games in the world, and there are still thousands of servers. The servers I play on almost always have 16+ people, and are often completely full. For that matter, noone is really sure how CS:GO will turn out, but it will be a different game, and there will be plenty of people staying with CS:S.

Incidentally, if you do buy it, the FFN servers are amazing, even if they do lie about their population. And avoid eGO servers like the plague, unless you want to spend months playing in them, become a regular, climb the score ranks, and then get permbanned from all their servers by a raging trainee mod for one teamflash. Yes, I'm still bitter, because their de_highschool server was awesome and filled with fun people, and then I made the mistake of playing in the cs_office server.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable