Advanced search  

Poll

Server type preference

Pure PVE
PVE with PVP elements
PVP free for all
Other (post below)

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Project Zomboid - Stable multiplayer build is out, hop on a server, eat brains!  (Read 5494 times)

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile

Most of what I see are construction projects. Fortified walls around your base. A car you can drive in and out. Get kitted out by raiding high end locations. Stuff like that. Or as he said, improving your character stats by continuing to fight, craft, etc....

These last posts articulate a problem I've had with PZ for a while. Once you get stable, yeah, you have to make your own fun. When it first came out and stability was much harder to achieve and tons of QoL features weren't implemented, every day was a victory. Now.....not so much.
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

Il Palazzo

• Bay Watcher
  • And lo, the Dude did abide. And it was good.
    • View Profile

Ah, shit. I misread Ivefan's comment, thinking there were some special things to find/do in building your character or base.

Oh well. That's fine, though. Got a good deal of fun out of it anyway. It's an excellent game, just not one to be played endlessly.

Knave

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Also - the .42 build will be arriving soon-ish?

That one looks like it will help a lot with late game, introducing animals and a lot of new crafting things with the idea of late-game improvements - how to build new stuff once things like Fuel and electronics dry up etc.

n9103

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My Steam

Also - the .42 build will be arriving soon-ish?

That one looks like it will help a lot with late game, introducing animals and a lot of new crafting things with the idea of late-game improvements - how to build new stuff once things like Fuel and electronics dry up etc.
Was gonna see if the upcoming build was going to be mentioned in the necro.
Definitely something to look forward to, for several different reasons.

ZebioLizard2

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Animals would be fun. I'm certainly looking forward to it.
Pages: 1 2 [3]