Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Epic moments when you first started your adventurer's  (Read 974 times)

Kromgar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Epic moments when you first started your adventurer's
« on: October 03, 2011, 02:38:18 pm »

Playing as Black Naga in Deon Genesis i see a cave *got it from asking about surrounding i just spam it*
I went inside and Deep Crow oh ***** so i decide eh why not fight it? I go up and punch bird grabs my second right arm and rips it off. I dodge and land on the bird so i pick my hand up run and throw it. Lodges in upper body and damages the heart and a major artery. The deep crow has died from bleeding!

Also same adventurer i find a cave go inside... and Capybara Demon... He ripped off my legs and arms then severed me in two
« Last Edit: October 03, 2011, 02:45:40 pm by Kromgar »

Tel Riker

• Bay Watcher
  • [Probably_Alive]
    • View Profile
Re: Epic moments when you first started your adventurer's
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2011, 10:45:56 pm »

This sounds like more of an Epic deaths thread, however.

I was an Illithid Void Master, barely started, I was told to go kill soandsothesoandso, I didn't make it there before night fall. Bogeymen attacked me. Suddenly, I see a group of cobwebs! I proceeded to lead the group of around 8 Bogeymen into the webs and Stab them in the head with my spear. The funny thing was, I had absolutely NO attack skills, only dodge, swim and observe.

That adventurer went on to rack up around 500 kills to its name, among them about 5 Collosi, 5 Deep crows, 7-ish Hydra, One frost wyrm and 3 dragons.
!!NEW!!

Matoro

• Bay Watcher
  • if you drive alone you drive with hitler
    • View Profile
Re: Epic moments when you first started your adventurer's
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2011, 09:54:38 am »

Somethng like what Riker said. Going to kill some random bandit, night falls, oeh noes, the Bogeymen.
But there was something badder than bogeymen in forest my fast travel stopped because of inaccsenat cackling. There was horde of Giant Badgers.

It was massacre. Badgers quickly killed bogeymen but I managed to escape. Unfortunately, some more bogeymen teleported towards I. I tried to get badgers kill bogeymen. Giants killed me and bgeymen.

So what we learn from this story? Bogeymen are not why you should fear night. GIANT BADGERS are.