Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Obok Teshkaddumat the Macedwarf Ghost that never exsisted.  (Read 1020 times)

Kromgar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Obok Teshkaddumat the Macedwarf Ghost that never exsisted.
« on: September 30, 2011, 02:33:18 pm »

I assume he got atom smashed or something... as his corpse was never buried. But i can't engrave a memorial hes not on the list. Atleast hes not violent he seems to like wandering the trade depot and the animal pasture. He was a caravan guard.

Mister Always

• Bay Watcher
  • SQUARE-GO LIKE
    • View Profile
Re: Obok Teshkaddumat the Macedwarf Ghost that never exsisted.
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2011, 02:53:14 pm »

His corpse was never buried - there's the rub. Did he die outside somewhere?
"""The ability to quote is a serviceable substitute for wit." - W. Somerset Maugham" -Forumite" -Mister Always

Necro910

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Drunk +5
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2011, 02:59:25 pm »

He probably was a caravan guard that died and was atomsmashed/incinerated.

khearn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2011, 03:12:06 pm »

Yeah, I had a caravan guard dodge into a stream and get swept over the waterfall. His ghost seems to be mostly harmless. His remains are at the bottom of the fall, and I don't feel like doing the hydraulic engineering to recover them.

Sooner or later I probably will, though, since I've had a number of other dwarves also make that trip. There's getting to be a decent pile of armor and weapons down there. Whoa, hold on. I just took a look at what exactly is down there and noticed an ☼adamantine spear☼. Looks like it's time to start setting up some pumps.
Have them killed. Nothing solves a problem quite as effectively as simply having it killed.